No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holt Vows: Garcia Won't Graduate To Contender Status

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holt Vows: Garcia Won't Graduate To Contender Status

Kendall Holt senses some overconfidence in Danny Garcia.

Based on what he’s heard from Garcia throughout the promotion of their 12-round junior welterweight fight Saturday night in Los Angeles, the former WBO junior welterweight champion determined Garcia thinks Holt is the same fading fighter he was the night South African underdog Kaizer Mabuza beat him over six one-sided rounds 19 months ago in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Kendall Holt senses some overconfidence in Danny Garcia.

Based on what he’s heard from Garcia throughout the promotion of their 12-round junior welterweight fight Saturday night in Los Angeles, the former WBO junior welterweight champion determined Garcia thinks Holt is the same fading fighter he was the night South African underdog Kaizer Mabuza beat him over six one-sided rounds 19 months ago in Atlantic City.

[Click Here To Read More]
    This is gonna be a good fight, really rough but good. I can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      This is gonna be a good fight, really rough but good. I can't wait.
      Yep. This is my favorite fight on the card. Kendall Holt is such an exciting fighter. A bit reckless at times but HUGE power.

Comment

^ agreed, high stakes on the line as well with the winner getting a high WBC and IBF ranking

Comment

Originally posted by ADozenArrows View Post
          Yep. This is my favorite fight on the card. Kendall Holt is such an exciting fighter. A bit reckless at times but HUGE power.
          Im going with Danny on this, but I can also see Holt landing a huge punch. Who do you have winning?

Comment

Good line by Holt lol,I hope he wins but I think Garcia is gonna take this one..Just don't like buddy as Holts trainer..

Comment

Buddy McGirt is training Holt? oh boy, not a good sign

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                Buddy McGirt is training Holt? oh boy, not a good sign
                That's my feelings on it,coming into this fight I had Holt..But when I heard Buddy was his new trainer,I change up real fast(lol)..Never liked Buddy as a trainer,he was a good fighter tho...
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 10-14-2011, 03:15 PM.

Comment

oh lord I can see it now

Buddy: " Ey Ken you gotta show me somethin baby, I cant have you like this aight? Show me somethin or ima throw in the towel aight baby? Ima give you another round"

Comment

Mikey gona KO holt IMHO and this the fight thats gona put him up there with the very best of the division ..Alot of people here r saying Holt gona KO Mikey cuz holt hits hard but what about Mikey Punching power??? **** Mikey can hit home runs too and belive me Mikey gona hit him out of the park

Comment

Working...
                    X