No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Destroys Tomas Villa Over Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Destroys Tomas Villa Over Four Rounds

Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey - Fighting in the United States for only the second time since 2008, Jhonny Gonzalez (49-7, 43KOs) retained his WBC featherweight title with a bruising fourth round stoppage of overmatched challenger Tomas Villa (23-8-4, 14KOs). It was the first defense for Gonzalez since capturing the title in April when he traveled to Kobe to score a fourth round stoppage of Japanese star Hozumi Hasegawa.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jhoony is ****ing brutal.The Hasegawa fight is still painful

Comment

Jhonny's back.

Comment

gonzalez is bad ass one of the best punchers today. Gonzalez vs rojas make it happen.

Comment

gonzalez making a major comeback. He faded completely out of my consciousness for a few years there after the Vazquez fight.

Hes a threat now though. Devestating body punches and terrific right hand

Comment

Villa may not be a world beater but I agree Gonzalez is one of the biggest comeback stories of the year. He could surely write a book on "how resurrect a career".
            If he did write this book, more boxers should read it.

Comment

That was an excellent and brutal fight
              i wanna see Jhonny vs Gamboa

Comment

i bet the under 6.5 at -120. HAD to see that coming. Was a mismatch as soon as it was signed

Comment

Working...
                X