Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny beating Floyd would do more for his legacy than Floyd beating Manny..why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny beating Floyd would do more for his legacy than Floyd beating Manny..why?

If Manny beats Floyd it will be historic,and boost his legacyy by a lot..but if Floyd beats Manny it will just be another day,another win.explain why

the only thing i can think of is that manny was never, and never will be a legitimate threat to beating mayweather. other than that, I dono, probly just cause everyone hates floyd?

Comment

cause floyd is the man, and the real fighter of the decade, and the real p4p champ, thats why

Comment

how can people say manny is the best??when if floyd beats him no 1 will be shocked nor give hom much credit..but if manny beats floyd my god it will be all over the news and the boxing world will go crazy and manny will get a huge legacy boost

Comment

Because Pacquiao is a hype job

Comment

Probably because all the Manny haters point out how easy he'd be in the ring and if Pac did lose like that, then it wouldn't be as impressive.

Comment

Pac's the underdog. He's lost before. He'll be the 1st to do it. That's All I can think of right now.

Comment

Because Marquez sort of exposed the 'new and improved' Pacquiao, for what he was. He was looking like a real threat to Floyd before that beating on Cotto and Hatton, but now it's totally reversed. I'll give Pac a bit more credit than I will Mayweather I have to admit.

Comment

If Floyd beat manny it won't be just another win, it'll be his best win in his career so far! But manny beating Floyd would mean more because it's simple, Floyd is undefeated.

Comment

after floyd beats manny, the next guy is gonna get just as much hype, and he will be the guaranteed winner over floyd. this has been a trend for many years. hype the fighter up, listen to delusional fans, fighter loses, floyd gets no credit, floyd shoulda fought this guy instead but ducked him, rinse and repeat...

Comment

Working...
                    X