No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Official Fantasy Football Thread II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Its nice too because defenses usually over pursue on Vick and it opens up the running game up the middle.... if only Andy Reid would run it more.
    can't blame , andy.

his system has worked for a decade.

their short passes are their running game.

Comment

• No way. Look at 04 and then look at what he does now.

Makes no sense to have a mobile qb but not run boot play actions. Makes no sense to run dives and draws with undersized rbs in 3rd n short, 4th n goal situations. Makes no sense to get rid of McNabb for nothing. Makes no sense to entertain the thought of getting rid of Samuel.

Hell, Vick wanted to go to Carolina. Should have traded him there, keep mcNabb, take Steve Smith. Trade Kolb, bring in DRC and Awesomugha. Trade DRC to Washington, take Fletcher-Baker. Holy f-sauce, super bowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        No way. Look at 04 and then look at what he does now.

Makes no sense to have a mobile qb but not run boot play actions. Makes no sense to run dives and draws with undersized rbs in 3rd n short, 4th n goal situations. Makes no sense to get rid of McNabb for nothing. Makes no sense to entertain the thought of getting rid of Samuel.

Hell, Vick wanted to go to Carolina. Should have traded him there, keep mcNabb, take Steve Smith. Trade Kolb, bring in DRC and Awesomugha. Trade DRC to Washington, take Fletcher-Baker. Holy f-sauce, super bowl.
        Eagles werent gonna win **** with Mcnabb. I defended the guy for years but if they couldnt win it from 02'-09' with him then they arent gonna do it now.

Btw 09' could have been there year if the D hadnt **** the bed vs. the Cards in the NFC championship game. Larry Fitzgerald ran over everything in an Eagles uniform that night.

If Eagles won that game I think they could have beaten the Steelers in an all-PA super bowl.

Comment

• McNabb wasn't the issue though. He did well.

Every team that has won a super bowl since the Ravens. Have had one thing in common....

Great coaching. Reid keeps doing idiotic things and McNabb got the blame. Fire Reid. McNabb in philly isn't going to do any worse than Vick + Reid in philly.

As long as santa claus is calling dumb plays and throwing away good players. Philly can't get over the hump.

Comment

McNabb wasn't the issue though. He did well.

Every team that has won a super bowl since the Ravens. Have had one thing in common....

Great coaching. Reid keeps doing idiotic things and McNabb got the blame. Fire Reid. McNabb in philly isn't going to do any worse than Vick + Reid in philly.

As long as santa claus is calling dumb plays and throwing away good players. Philly can't get over the hump.
            reid is a great coach.

just not a great game manager.

coaching x's and o's and players he does excellent at.

probably only belichik has had a better run this past decade.

Comment

McNabb wasn't the issue though. He did well.

I agree Andy Reid isnt a great coach but some of the blame falls on Mcnabb also. I also disagree with the every team who wins a SB has great coaching comment.

As for Mcnabb though he was wayyyy to inconsistent to be reliable especially in the playoffs. He would be fire one game then the next you could just tell from the 1st quarter on he wasnt going to do anything. He never took the role as a field general over either, he never audibled or read defenses he just ran the plays he was given. And with the team they had they needed a QB to take over a game and win it.

Comment

• lol, yeah but he is the only thing that has been a constant in the Eagles failed playoff runs. I agree with McNabb though, that is the only real knock on him. He doesn't get creative pre-play.

How I feel about Reid, is how you feel about Lovie.

Comment

lol, yeah but he is the only thing that has been a constant in the Eagles failed playoff runs. I agree with McNabb though, that is the only real knock on him. He doesn't get creative pre-play.

I used to hate Reid but I loosened up with him the past year and a half because he made a great and effective transition from the old Eagles team to this new one.

Comment

lol, yeah but he is the only thing that has been a constant in the Eagles failed playoff runs. I agree with McNabb though, that is the only real knock on him. He doesn't get creative pre-play.

andy reid is a lot smarter than lovie with x's and o's.

a lot smarter.

lovie is just a player's coach who motivates and does the rah-rah stuff.

Comment

• Im enjoying flick teeing off on fat reid. So many teams would love to hage him for a coach.

Didnt he let some olinemen go?

Whatever happened to runyan? Eagles fans had to love that dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X