No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tom Zbikowski To Train Alongside Chad Dawson at Kronk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tom Zbikowski To Train Alongside Chad Dawson at Kronk

Cruiserweight Tom Zbikowski is expected to begin working out at Detroit's Kronk Gym next Wednesday alongside former WBC interim light heavweight titlist Chad Dawson, according to legendary trainer, Manny Steward, who works with both fighters.

[Click Here To Read More]

get it on tape.

i'm gonna guess bad chad whips up on him something serious

if he doesn't, boxing is in trouble.

Comment

It's as many people have been saying, if not for the NFL and the NBA many of America's bigger athletes would have possibly gotten into boxing and kept with it since they were young.

Tommy Z is one example.

Comment

Funny seeing Dawson on the undercard of a Pascal fight. Too early to tell if Zbikowski will be any good, but he's certainly more suited to CW than he was to HW. Looks like he has pretty decent handspeed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          It's as many people have been saying, if not for the NFL and the NBA many of America's bigger athletes would have possibly gotten into boxing and kept with it since they were young.

Tommy Z is one example.
          Yes and perhaps they'd even be as immensely successful as Zbikowski has been.:ninja1:

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Yes and perhaps they'd even be as immensely successful as Zbikowski has been.:ninja1:
            i am glad to see chad hook up with the best trainer in boxing. manny should be able to correct the few deficits chad has and make him a whole boxer

Comment

what happened to kronk? zbik, andy lee, dawson......wtf?

Comment

Tommy Z isn't just some NFL a-hole. He's got a good boxing background. Plus he has a better resume than P4P QUEEN Sergio Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  Tommy Z isn't just some NFL a-hole. He's got a good boxing background. Plus he has a better resume than P4P QUEEN Sergio Martinez.
                  I've watched Tommy Z in the ams and he does have a good skill set.

I just don't think his last fight represented what he can do.

The part about his resume at this point being better than Sergio, just no.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    How successful would Zbikowski be by now had there been no NFL to distract him from a boxing career?

Comment

Working...
                    X