No announcement yet.

Damn my baby mamma IS trying to make me catch a charge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Honestly, Larry without offending you. You are not fit to raise a child and father it properly.

Your poor grammar skills demonstrate your lacking of an educational background compelled with your criminal record doesn’t fit the prerequisite of being a proper father. Your unemployed and constantly spent and waste your time online defeating a boxer that doesn’t know you or acknowledge you.

Your are 29 years old, unemployed(Can't really fault you on that due to economic crisis) with a criminal record seeking advice about a "current" domestic crisis online? Does this fit the picture of being a good father which can install morals into a young child? My answer NO

You need a radical make over before you can call yourself a father yet alone a man honestly.

My personal advice,

Put your child up for adoption to a higher class family. Let him have chance in life instead falling into an unbreakable cycle.
    This **** is for real.

Larry, you are cool, but you are obsessed with BoxingScene and Floyd.

The way I see it, when you put more time into a forum, and clearly not enough for your kids, there is a problem.

You have to atleast spend the same amount of time on here or whatever you do, with your kids also.

Who gives a **** about Mayweather Mafia. So what if Floyd tweeted you to keep up the good work about the Mafia on here.

Floyd is not going to put money in your pocket if you endlessly defend him. Floyd is not gonna help you cum physically with his own hands. He is not going to bring up your own kids.

You are on a mission to be a boxer, had issues about killing yourself. You talk about personal stuff and wearyour heart on your sleeve on the damn forum.

Flawless is right, either you fix the **** up, forget about your own life, and bring those kids up proper, get them educated and out of this type of life you have, or really put them in a home who cares and actually implements good **** in their life.

On the real, in 20 years I hope they grow up to be great people.

Comment

Larryx is a criminal? What did he do?

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
        I think drug selling.

Comment

Flawless just ripped it up with realness. 29, ex con, with 5 ****ing kids?

29 with five damn kids. Think about that.

Thats actually quite a shameful and selfish act.

I just hope his kids don't pick up on his traits.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
            Ey homie check your yahoo.

Comment

i got 5 kids???lol..

Comment

remember larry if she does anything wrong tell the judge if your gonna get full costody

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
                  I think drug selling.
                  larry is scum!

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                    Honestly, Larry without offending you. You are not fit to raise a child and father it properly.

Your poor grammar skills demonstrate your lacking of an educational background compelled with your criminal record doesn’t fit the prerequisite of being a proper father. Your unemployed and constantly spent and waste your time online defending a boxer that doesn’t know you or acknowledge you.

Your are 29 years old, unemployed(Can't really fault you on that due to economic crisis) with a criminal record seeking advice about a "current" domestic crisis online? Does this fit the picture of being a good father which can install morals into a young child? My answer NO

You need a radical make over before you can call yourself a father yet alone a man honestly.

My personal advice,

Put your child up for adoption to a higher class family. Let him have chance in life instead falling into an unbreakable cycle.
                    Damn, the truth hurts.
                    If this **** is true, and the first thing you thought was I got to post this online. You need help man.

Comment

larry is the king of boxingscene

real talk

Comment

Working...
                      X