Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you religious and do you believe in God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Funny thing is, everyone who doesn't believe in god suddenly changes tune when their life is in danger.
    Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Go watch all those near death experience videos. At first they don't believe in god and just do their own thing. Then they suddenly have their life at risk and then say "I started to pray".

Funny how they change tunes when they about to die.
    Its called delusional desperation.

People who are about to die are either incredibly sick, which would mean their body and brains are not functioning properly, they hallucinate, are delirious, speak gibberish etc
    Or if their lives are in danger, i.e. on a plane about to crash, they will try anything out of desperation, including praying. But its more of a last resort.

They dont become true believers.

If u lived in a society where many people believed sucking ur own dick gave u eternal life, those people on a burning plane would all be breaking their backs trying to self-blow.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      So it's not that bad.
      Well, to me it is. Perhaps when it's your time to visit I'll have them folks down there adjust it accordingly.

This is fun. Would you like to have someone e-smited?

Comment

• Originally posted by *God* View Post
        Well, to me it is. Perhaps when it's your time to visit I'll have them folks down there adjust it accordingly.

This is fun. Would you like to have someone e-smited?
        I don't deserved to go there. I'm a not a murderer, rapist, Child Molester, ect. All i ever do is try to make people around me happy and do what i think is right. Since i'm going there, will i get a chance to have sex with Madonna?

Comment

• Originally posted by CottoKosPac Jr View Post
          its true, before i believed in god i have been in some sticky situations and i always called for god 1st in those situations even when i didnt believe in him yet.
          Oh ... ok ... you've convinced me ...

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Funny thing is, everyone who doesn't believe in god suddenly changes tune when their life is in danger.
            I remembered when I was in danger and I prayed to god. Nothing happened so I got up and ran. God 0 - 1 Nike.

Comment

Working...
            X