Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current favorite division???

What's your favorite division & why?

140, 147, 168 & HW

Pushed to choose one, I'd go with 168lbs. As well as containing Britain's best boxer and the world's best boxer (Froch & Ward) I think the Super 6 showcased the division really well and there are also some good young fighters coming through e.g. Groves, Oosthuizen etc.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 02-12-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

140 is about to explode

Comment

140 by far. Love watching Lucas, Khan, Garcia and Rios.

Comment

122, 140, 160 and 168... Super Middleweight has got some very good faces right now and Ward is looking unstoppable, middleweight has some good fighters as well as prospects and another Boxing Titan in Sergio. I'm liking 140 it's pretty stacked with KO artists and Broner will be coming up to that soon!

My favourite at the moment is 122 though, it's got tremendous technicians in Donaire and Rigondeaux, as well as a dynamo in Mares, I'll concede that it's gonna get pretty empty soon with Mares leaving, Donaire to follow and probably Rigondeaux soon after. The futures bright though in Leo Santa Cruz, Tomoki Kameda, Scott Quigg and my personal favourite Carl Frampton!

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
            140 by far. Love watching Lucas, Khan, Garcia and Rios.
            All of this ^^^^^

160 would be my second favorite. There's some heavy hitters there with lots of matches to be made. Quillin, GGG, Martinez, JR, Lee, Macklin, Barker, etc etc

Comment

yeah i agree with 140 aorn. They don't have the best fighters, but a bunch of matchups within it's top10 could produce AWESOME fanfriendly fights.

Bantam and feather used to be really good but feels like the matchups never happens and some have moved up since.

Comment

122 & 140. Best concentration of exiting new talent.

Comment

140. For the reasons mentioned above. And if Broner makes a move up soon......

Comment

168 by far. But middleweight is a seriously talanted division and so is 140. Middleweight could become th powerhouse of the decade, if they start fighting each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X