No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Z Live-Action Movie: Fan Made trailer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
    I jizzed my pants iv loveeeeeeeed dbz since it was first airin on toonami! damn im old now and the live action movie dbz evolution sucked monkey wangggggggggggg
    Toonami? Then I'm old because toonami to me was trash I remember growing up going to Chinatown here in NY ad VHS cassettes with subtitles

Comment

Man the Dragon Ball movie Hollywood made was such a travesty of epic proportions. I am cheap as hell, I don't like to waste money, but I walked out of the movie theatre mdiway through that **** fest.

Comment

if murder wasnt a crime, whoever made that whitewashed repugnant of an abomination called dragon ball evolution would be dead.

dead.

i mean it.

Comment

No...please no. Stay as a fan made trailer.

The characters all looked like Bernabe Concepcion, and they all looked really tiny and not muscular at all, except Nappa, who looked like the rest of the characters should look. The Dragonball Z characters in the anime all look like roid heads, not 10 year olds.

As possibly the biggest DB fan on this site, I disapprove of a DBZ live action film. Unless they take it real serious, like get some great actors to bulk up like Mark Whalberg and The Rock did/are doing for that film Pain and Gain, or like Mickey Rourke did for The Wrestler. If you're gonna do it, go 100%, not half assed with only fancy sound effects and special effects. Give me the roided up characters as well!

Comment

Casting by Pinoy Lounge. Featuring Timothy Horton as Piccolo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
              Casting by Pinoy Lounge. Featuring Timothy Horton as Piccolo.

Can't green k you.

Th Pinoy Lounge

It's true, all the characters there look like Concepcion and Donaire.

All this time I thought my anime hero Vegeta was this cool, roided up Japanese dude. Now I find out he was just Michael Farenas all along

*No racism intended towards Pinoys*

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Can't green k you.

Th Pinoy Lounge

It's true, all the characters there look like Concepcion and Donaire.

All this time I thought my anime hero Vegeta was this cool, roided up Japanese dude. Now I find out he was just Michael Farenas all along

*No racism intended towards Pinoys*
                Always had the same picture of Vegeta myself.

Comment

Love DBZ, greatest anime ever.

I think a movie could work considering the type of technology these days. They can speed up the fighting scenes and also use that super fast movement where DBZ would dissapear after that sound you know what I mean.

And all the great special effects for the ki blasts and explosions and damage to the surroundings can easily be done as well. They also need good actors because the ones in this trailer can't act. And I agree with the other guy, the actors should up their steroid usage months beforehand.

Comment

dragon ball for a new generation i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      No...please no. Stay as a fan made trailer.

The characters all looked like Bernabe Concepcion, and they all looked really tiny and not muscular at all, except Nappa, who looked like the rest of the characters should look. The Dragonball Z characters in the anime all look like roid heads, not 10 year olds.

As possibly the biggest DB fan on this site, I disapprove of a DBZ live action film. Unless they take it real serious, like get some great actors to bulk up like Mark Whalberg and The Rock did/are doing for that film Pain and Gain, or like Mickey Rourke did for The Wrestler. If you're gonna do it, go 100%, not half assed with only fancy sound effects and special effects. Give me the roided up characters as well!
                      Ummm no im the biggest dbz fan here, case closed. off topic i remember my dad walking in on me watching dbz in the living room and hed be like WTF are u watching why so much screaming!? and id be like dad...its called charging up your chi duh lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X