No announcement yet.

Girl Trouble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Trouble

When a girl has a guy and you come in and she says she doesn't know who to choose... What do you do?

Do you jet cuz you know you have the odds against, which its always the case.

or

Do you go along the ride for all the treats you get when courting a gal.

Both are double edge swords if you jet you wont get none. If you stay youll get too much involve and hurt when eventually she will leave you.

Ive have done the jet one and I admit I regret it. It has happen to me again and Im on the fence..

Your thoughts?

I've got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't one.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      I've got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't one.
      Beat me too it....

Comment

If you're already hittin', then keep it the way it is. I made the mistake of getting too involved & biitch ended up staying with her man. Be the other man is cool cause you aint gotta deal with that boyfriend *****. Besides, if she's willing to cheat on her man with you, then you know she won't hestitate to do it to you in the future.

Comment

Not my style. I can steal other dude's girls but it's just not my style to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Beat me too it....

I ain't steppin out of **** all my paper's legit
            "Well, do you mind if I look round the car a little bit?"
            Well my glove compartment is locked so are the trunk in the back
            And I know my rights so you gon' need a warrant for that
            "Aren't you sharp as a tack, you some type of lawyer or something'?"
            "Or somebody important or somethin'?"
            Nah, I ain't pass the bar but i know a little bit
            Enough that you won't illegally search my ****
            "We'll see how smart you are when the K9 come"

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
              If you're already hittin', then keep it the way it is. I made the mistake of getting too involved & biitch ended up staying with her man. Be the other man is cool cause you aint gotta deal with that boyfriend *****. Besides, if she's willing to cheat on her man with you, then you know she won't hestitate to do it to you in the future.
              Originally posted by Karceno
              if she married let her go, if not then she is fair game. Just remember this girl is cheating on this other guy she is with. Tells a lot about her character, so if your thinking about wifey material don't do it becuase you will end up like the other guy she is with now.
              Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Not my style. I can steal other dude's girls but it's just not my style to do so.
              Yup thought about the things you guys said, and **** happens flicker and you just fall.... I think Im gonna call it quits yo! Its getting to me...

Green sent to all of yall

Comment

Pee in her bvtt!

Comment

do you need the drama?

she don't exactly sound like GF material, and theres a bunch of trashy girls to play around with.

plus you avoid getting stabbed in the eye or something by the boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    do you need the drama?

she don't exactly sound like GF material, and theres a bunch of trashy girls to play around with.

plus you avoid getting stabbed in the eye or something by the boyfriend.
                    Haha good one

Comment

Working...
                    X