Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What embarassing things have you done chatting up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    You should of whipped out your **** and layed it on table. Either that or tie them to the hood of you truck and take them out in the woods.
    Great plan buddy.

Except for two problems.
    1) I dont own a truck
    2) In London the closest thing to 'the woods' is your back garden. I think I'll have a bit of trouble hiding two tied up hotties in my back garden.

Comment

Originally posted by KingoftheAnts View Post
      I'll start off first as this thread is inspired by a horrendously embarassing episode I just had not 20 minutes ago.

My work is in temporary offices whilst our usual building is being refurbished. Well the receptionist at the office space building is a hot blonde 25 y/o South African girl.

Anyway, I was downstairs putting something in the post tray flirting with her and she made the right noises (laughing at my jokes in the correct places, encouraging body language). Well after a couple of minutes one of her friends in the building ( who works for another company comes down. So I try and charm her aswell.

The time came when I needed to get back to my desk, so I said my goodbyes and

walk slap bang face first into the security door forgetting I have to open it(we use key fobs to get through to the offices).

So I had 2 pretty fit birds laughing at me, I did my best to make repair the situation telling them "they never saw anything, if anyone asks I walked through the door with consummate style". I dont think it worked as i could hear the laughs as the door closed

Next time I may tell you about the time I was ****ing a bird and then fell off the bed, hit my head on my tele then fell asleep on top of her.
      I passed out with my dick still inside a chick before. Needless to say she told everyone it was the best sex she's ever had.

Comment

I was at this restaurant and there was this really cute waitress that had served my table once before. I remember flirting with her and making her kinda flustered so again I go this restaurant and there she is. She didn't serve my table again but I decided to try to ask her out. It's not easy to do that, at least for me, when they aren't serving you because you have to go search them out and they're busy and it kinda catches them off guard. Anyhow, after comtemplating for a while I finally muster the balls up to go ask this chick for her number. I walk over to her and was like " Excuse me, hi how are you? What is your name?" She tells me her name and I tell her mine and say " You know, I've seen you here before" and her response was " Yeah......I work here." Needless to say Captain Obvious's attempts failed miserably.

There was another time where I went on this blind date with this broad. Everything seemed to be going great. She was laughing at my jokes, cracking some of her own, just a good vibe all around. Well the night's coming to an end and I'm trying to figure out when the best time to kiss her was. I had plenty of chances and alone time but instead I wait until the very last minute as she walking me out the front doors of her dorm where a gazillion people are walking about mind you, and lean in to kiss her. She does one of those shoulder rolls into a hug and I was so ****ing embarrased. I'm thinking to myself "Whatever" to just shrug it off except I also thought it out loud and say "whatever" right as her ear is next to my mouth. I kicked my ass the whole train ride home. Obviously there was no second date.

Comment

Working...
        X