Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Klitschko-Wach & Helenius-Williams RbR & Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first two rounds rather pedestrian. Nielsen not in his usual attacking style. The third saw the dane land a good lleft hand that had Bakhi momentarily on rubber legs, but Bakhi came back strong landing at least two hard rights of his own.

30-27 so far for Nielsen.

Comment

• The fourth was again rather monotonous for Nielsen.

The fifth was more entertaining. Bakhi came to life and scored with a lot of good punches. Nielsen has worked hard in Berlin improving his defense which surely does not show. Bakhi doesnt have much pop which is good for Nielsen. Otherwise he'd have been in dire straits.

49-46

Comment

• Round 6 was more even, but clearly Bakhi likes the task more and probably nicked the round.

Round 7 saw Nielsen back in control, but he is now cut over the right eye.

68-65

Comment

• Who fights right before Vlad?

Comment

• I was thinking Bat, your written English is quite good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              You mean you have him making it the distance to lose instead of getting stopped?

wach UD klitschko

that will be the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                I was thinking Bat, your written English is quite good.

i'm pretty regularly blown away by the ability of those not born into english speaking families and communities to speak english. you'd 100% have no idea that bat's first language isnt english. he's incredibly articulate for somebody typing in his second language.

lots of foreigners just "get it," when it comes to picking up other languages.

Comment

• Round 8 had Nielsen in control as Bakhi appeared to conserve energy.

Round 9 saw Bakhi landing a few flashy combos. Other than that Nielsen controlled the action behind his southpaw jab. His defense is lacking though. He is open for that straight right.

88-83

Comment

• Bakhi scored with a pretty uppercut in the tenth, but was not really close to having his man hurt.

My tally is 98-92. Let's see the judges' cards next.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i'm pretty regularly blown away by the ability of those not born into english speaking families and communities to speak english. you'd 100% have no idea that bat's first language isnt english. he's incredibly articulate for somebody typing in his second language.

lots of foreigners just "get it," when it comes to picking up other languages.
                      He speaks it quite well to but when he writes it flows like a native almost.

I guess the Danes have a near impossible language to learn so they just accommodate everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                      X