Posthumous HOF nominee S A M U R A I

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big yes.

Comment

I have a feeling the person that said no is getting the red stuff.... not from me, though.

Comment

I wasnt close with him like others here,i thought he spammed a lot rarely saw him outside of multiply your pints threads,my vote is no but i understand if he is voted in.May he rip very sad for anyone to die so young.

Comment

Noone that voted no deserves red. It's just opinion on him as a USER not as a person you know.

That being said I don't think there was anyone as dedicated to Boxing Scene as Sam. As in we knew something was wrong because he never missed a day here, always showed up and chopped it up for hours per day. Dedicated as it gets.

Comment

first ballot inductee...

Comment

yes. first ballot

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Yes, not based on his untimely demise but on him as a user. AS A USER. He was probably one of the nicest guys during these Pac-Floyd wars. Always enjoyed our overly respectful debates (ever seen a debate where every reply starts with "I respectfully disagree"?) and he was on this site like it was his life. May he Rest In Paradise.
                This^^^^^^^^. I was on here for a short time when Sam was here, and had the pleasure and honor of conversing with him a few times. He will forever be held close to heart for me, as he was nothing short of one of the classiest fellas I've ever met on here.

Comment

Absolutley yes!!

Comment

Working...
                  X