No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Will Possibly Fight Again in April or May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Will Possibly Fight Again in April or May

Multiple sources have been advised by Mike Pavlik, co-manager and father of former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik (37-2, 32KOs), that his son is expected to travel to California in the near future to begin working with experienced trainer Robert Garcia. Pavlik has been inactive since last May's decision win over Alfonso Lopez. The boxer made numerous headlines in the last thirty days, between his public split with longtime trainer Jack Loew and allegations of a DUI. Top Rank is trying to get Pavlik a fight in April or May, according to Mike Pavlik.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should probably go back to rehab first.

Comment

Rehab Rematch

Comment

arum is grooming a pavlik vs chavez jr future in house fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Rehab Rematch
          Rehad doesn't stand a chance. 500 mil on Pavlik

Comment

pavlik will be fine. . . he'll get up for training camp. . . throw him in with librado andrade. . should be a good fight, and if pavlik is on point he should have no problem beating him - but he's tough so he'll give pavlik work. . . as long as pavlik is matched against the right styles, he'll always have a good shot at winning.

Comment

He should sort his life out first.... work isnt that important!

Comment

I'm pulling for Kelly...hope he bounce back strong....once he defeat those demons he'll be knocking out opponents again in no time....atm, I would pick Kelly to KO Chavez Jr at the drop of a dime...so its not like he's way off the charts....just need to re-up on the dedication thats all!!

Comment

I like kelly a lot, but unfortunately he dropped loew about 5 yrs late. I dont think he'll be able to learn to fight without having to have both feet planted before throwing anything.

I think robert is a good choice though. Maybe he can make a couple adjustments. I hope kelly can still make 160. I dont like his chances at 168, but i think he can make some dough at 168, as long as he stays away from dudes named ward, dirrell, and bute.

Comment

he should fight Dyah Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X