No announcement yet.

How to lose weight?? Really getting irritated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to lose weight?? Really getting irritated

I seriously dont get it. I currently weigh 161 and have been that weight for a month already.

My trainer tells me i am the most hard working in thr gym, i never cheat in my workouts and i even train with a workout jacket!! Everyday i sweat bucket.

And i dont pig out in food, i dont drink soda or eat sugary things like cake, i eat the things i enjoy like hotdogs sandwiches eggs and normal things like that.

So why the f am i not losing weight!!!??? This is seriously getting me mad, i need to go down to 142 to fight but it just seems impossible!!!

Please help!

You are eating too much

Comment

im in a similar boat as you haha.

Take a look at your diet. There might be stuff you eat on the regular that may be preventing your weight loss. A lotta stuff like white bread seems like no problem but actually has a lot of carbs and should be avoided.

Also, are you running? If you run at least 4-5 days a week you should see at least some progress

Comment

i was finna say maybe u aint running enuff

Comment

drink warm milk helps with weight loss,also run twice a day if you can once in the day and once in the night or if you cant do that run every 2 days and remember to drink ALOT OF WATER.

Or maybe your natural weight is the weight ur at

Comment

Why do you need to weigh 142 to fight?

Comment

hes fighting at welterweight i think

Comment

Eat a big salad & a fat glass of water before every meal and leave room for another big glass of water and some fruit after each meal. Do lots of crunches ab work

Comment

Calories in vs. Calories out.

Track your calories for a week on your regular diet, then look at that number subtract 4-500 and eat accordingly.

Don't starve yourself though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto_Prodigy View Post
                    I seriously dont get it. I currently weigh 161 and have been that weight for a month already.

My trainer tells me i am the most hard working in thr gym, i never cheat in my workouts and i even train with a workout jacket!! Everyday i sweat bucket.

And i dont pig out in food, i dont drink soda or eat sugary things like cake, i eat the things i enjoy like hotdogs sandwiches eggs and normal things like that.

So why the f am i not losing weight!!!??? This is seriously getting me mad, i need to go down to 142 to fight but it just seems impossible!!!

Please help!
                    Regulate your diet. Be serious about it. Hot dogs? They better not be beef. eggs? Better not be yolk.

Also, someone mentioned eating too much. Too much of anything is a bad thing. Also, how is your metabolism? Food for thought, pun intended.

~LoadedWraps

Comment

Working...
                    X