No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday thread

I hope you will take the time to say offer Holiday greetings and best wishes to whomever you want in this thread.

Merry Christmas to one of the nicest dudes I have ever met. In person or online.

Uncle Kadyo.

Deanrw and RICKY are two under-rated dudes on here.

Merry Christmas fellas.

Comment

Terrel and Jose aka shit and fart.

my best dudes. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

Comment

I dont know Ricky but Dean and Kads are two of the best on here by far ill throw in Mannie Spray Lorily and Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I dont know Ricky but Dean and Kads are two of the best on here by far ill throw in Mannie Spray Lorily and Russian.
          Lorily was next for me. Bright as a 200 W bulb and she can break down a boxing match better than most on here. Myself included.

Merry Christmas, Lorily.

Comment

My man Mark, I wish you'd get rid of that avatar picture. But Happy New Year and have an especially Merry Christmas for your little man.

Comment

Merry Christmas Timmy!!!!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas mark!!!!!

Comment

I don't remember the last time I had the Christmas spirit. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the only actual store that I had to go into was the apple store. Everything else was online.

My main man Dubbzz - one of the funniest cats on here. and the second best looking.

Merry Christmas my dude. What are you getting your lil man?

Comment

Happy Holidays, Timmeh.

Comment

Working...
                    X