No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: This Has Been The Worst Year of My Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: This Has Been The Worst Year of My Life

Amir Khan admits the last 12 months have been the worst year of his life as he aims to end a catastrophic run by beating Carlos Molina in a "make or break" fight on Saturday.

The Bolton light-welterweight faces unbeaten Molina at the Los Angeles Memorial Sports Arena knowing it is win or bust following two devastating defeats in a row.

Khan (26-3, 18KOs) lost a controversial decision to Lamont Peterson in Washington DC a year ago before being stunned by Danny Garcia in a fourth-round stoppage on his next appearance. Meanwhile, the former two-time world champion has endured various problems outside of the ring which have surely added to the strain. [Click Here To Read More]

Khan sux

Seems like just yesterday, many were clamoring for Khan to get a Mayweather fight in the future (LOL!!!). How far the mighty have fallen!

Comment

Absolutely a make or break fight. If he loses, by KO especially, his big money-making days are over, except for a possible last hoorah domestic showdown with Brook or Hatton (yes, I realize he is retired again).

Comment

Get over it and start doing your talking in the ring for a change. Khan's running out of second chances either he gets it together or calls it a day.

Comment

i can't find any tape of molina at all. khan will probably murder this dude but i hope the opposite happens.

Comment

You should have ko peterson that was ure fault but the Garcia fight was meant to be you got ktfo by the best 140 pounder just stop talking because ure not good at backing it up

Comment

They should just get everything out of Amir Khan in one go. I swear everyday it's "This my time again" or "After this fight I want Garcia" which he does every damn fight, talks about his next fight. There's a new article quoting him 3 times a day.

Comment

50/50 loss to Peterson followed by that raping from Garcia. Khan has had a bad 2012. Has to win tonight, or its good night nurse.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                  You should have ko peterson that was ure fault but the Garcia fight was meant to be you got ktfo by the best 140 pounder just stop talking because ure not good at backing it up
                  Garcia is a clubfighting bum, he will soon get exposed

"best 140lb fighter"

No

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                    Garcia is a clubfighting bum, he will soon get exposed

"best 140lb fighter"

No
                    And I was just starting to think there was some credibility in your posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X