Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac-May Happens, will there be a race riot b/t the 2 groups?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say yes just to contradict the happy-go-lucky attitude in here. If Pacman take a loss to Duckweather the whole stadium will go on fire as *******s will pour liquor to the nearest *****S and set them on fire. If Pacman beats the living hell out of Duckweather then expect all the *****S to shank and gang beat the nearest *******s.

PEACE OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
      I'll stand and back up the Brothas.

I can't stand flips. They are the new Nazis.

Make it happen, I'm ready to stomp these midgets like i did at the Morales vs. Juice Man fight.
      Are you latino? I heard you guys greenlight Asians in LA, regardless of innocent bystander, gang member or whatever.

I don't take sports/entertainment serious, because that's what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandmarshall View Post
        Are you latino? I heard you guys greenlight Asians in LA, regardless of innocent bystander, gang member or whatever.

I don't take sports/entertainment serious, because that's what they are.
        I'm a proud redneck white American, U.S.of. Phuckin'. A got dammit. you got a problem with that, bucko?

As for the greenlight...

I think this **** has been happening for along time. Asian gangs not wanting to pay taxes... so, there are greenlights on them. Don't believe everything Glen Beck, Lou Dobbs, Bill O'Reilly, tells ya'. These wars been going on for YEARS.... not recent. Media is funny, but what's more funny is the people who believe them.

Don't forget either.... there are greenlights on Latinos (Maravilla Projects) as well.

Personally, i think it's a sucka move to move on innocent civilians, but it happens with everyone, buddy.

I hear ya', I'm just trolling. It's funny to piss these morons off. You should read my red k's... lol.

Comment

Between what 2 races?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            black kids goin to shank every pac**** on the block after manny whoops floyd's ass.
            corrected it for ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
              I'll stand and back up the Brothas.

I can't stand flips. They are the new Nazis.

Make it happen, I'm ready to stomp these midgets like i did at the Morales vs. Juice Man fight.
              it is clear now from your post that you do not really appreciate the word sportsmanship...

and/or peace and order?

Comment

I'll visit Capo Loko's hood and make him suck my dick in front of the brothas.

Comment

No way. One little grill from a black man, the Pinoys would piss on themselves.

The only way Pinoys would act tough is if they outnumber them by a crazy amount.

There's no such thing as 21,000 rep red k in real life, or red k hits, that would do you no good when you get smacked in your mouth and put in your place a real life thug

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                    I'll visit Capo Loko's hood and make him suck my dick in front of the brothas.

Your kind has no dick..... and no balls. Lol at you talking about sucking d1ck. Typical wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      it is clear now from your post that you do not really appreciate the word sportsmanship...

and/or peace and order?
                      Believe it, god dammit. I only go to boxing fights to start fights/riots. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                      X