Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wrestling? BJJ? Judo? What do you train?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling? BJJ? Judo? What do you train?

Wrestled for 9 years and I currently do Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Have been doing it a bit longer than 6 months.

I do a freestyle grappling with has techniques from brazillian jujitsu, wrestling, judo and others.

Comment

Vicdo jitsu

Comment

i am just getting into the sport and cant really say which stlye i think i would be better in. i think the stlye that i unconciously do is gnp. everytime i was in a street fight i would always let my challenger throw the 1st punch. i would duck it, and shoot. take them down and pound the **** out of them until one of there friends jumped in and they both kicked my ass!! lol. i am looking forward to learning bjj. i took kempo when i was younger. i got to a blue belt. but i was a kid. i dont remember hardly **** anymore.

Comment

bjj

Comment

11 years high school/collegiate wrestling, 2 years freestyle/Greco (didn't do as good there) some Sambo, BJJ, CACC, PRaxis/Hybrid grappling.

Also box on Golden Gloves team just to keep the stand up game not pathetic.

Comment

<----- BJJ and Grappling.

I have trained a little Muay Tai, but not much. I did that before anything. I did some karate when i was a kid, but who cares about that? lol. i then went and met fabiano iha at punishment/ ultamite training center in HB and fell in love with BJJ. it is my game, it is what i am best at. i love tai, but if you can fight on the floor, as 90% of all fights end up there..... you are good to go.

Comment

I did 6 years of freestyle/greco wrestling and 4 years of high school wrestling, Currently I do not train......

Comment

shootfighiting...

BUt I am Brazilian zoo zitsu...I live zoo zitso, I think brazilian zoo zitzo is best fight ever....

Comment

BJJ 2 years.

did 9 years various stand up previous...boxed, some muay thai, TKD

Comment

Working...
                    X