Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado Vs J'leon Love on the May 4th undercard according to The Ring Magazine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gabriel Rosado Vs J'leon Love on the May 4th undercard according to The Ring Magazine

What do you think about this match up? I became a big fan of Rosado after his fight with GGG and I really don't know much about Love beside he's one of Mayweathers fighters so I'm guessing Rosado is being brought in hopes to better Loves career but I think Rosado has a good chance of winning this

Errr I'll go with Rosado in this one. The cards might be stacked against him tho, if you know what I mean. If JLeon got pushed his last fight Rosado will definitely do it too. JLeon doesnt seem to have any inside game so if I was rosado I'd definitely bring the fight to the inside.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Rosado being brought in as a stepping stone, hopefully he gets an impressive KO.

Comment

Ohhhh...what a dangerous fight for Love. Rosado is tough as nails and can pop. Not even calling this an upset if it comes off.

Comment

Yea I pretty much agree with all I only call it an upset cause the only reason they are bringing him in is because they are expecting him to be beat by Love but I think they are expecting a lot of Love to get that win. Rosado didn't beat GGG but I think he did a lot better than some expected and Love is no GGG

Comment

If the ref & judges are fair, Love isn't winning.

Comment

Working...
            X