No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Wants Random Drug Testing For All His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
    Because hes most likely has been dirty for years. Maybe even cycling on and off at times throughout. You cant fail the test if you don't ask for them to even be taken.

Doubt it, Pacman is not that smart to get away with juicing if he did he would be one of the guys caught, I never seen any filipino get caught cheating most of the ones failing drug tests are african american boxers, you guys give him so much credit by thinking he has been juicing for years, just because Floyd said so.

Pac is the same guy who signed two contracts, and he has always been ripped and muscular and rehydrated to 145 when he was fighting at featherweight.

and when you don't cut weight your face will look fuller and bigger.

Comment

Random testing?! See what a fighter can afford after landing a big payday?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Doubt it, Pacman is not that smart to get away with juicing if he did he would be one of the guys caught, I never seen any filipino get caught cheating most of the ones failing drug tests are african american boxers, you guys give him so much credit by thinking he has been juicing for years, just because Floyd said so.

Pac is the same guy who signed two contracts, and he has always been ripped and muscular and rehydrated to 145 when he was fighting at featherweight.

Wow. This post is laughably bad

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Because hes most likely has been dirty for years. Maybe even cycling on and off at times throughout. You cant fail the test if you don't ask for them to even be taken.
          Thats what you would think a person with common sense could see. But most are blind. Even when camp pacquiao thought Marquez was juicing they rather take their chances then take tests to clear the air.

Comment

Random testing is useless if promoters are willing to pay to fix positive test results. Ask Berto, Peterson or Mayweather.

Comment

not only that, but I don't think i remember an asian boxer ever testing positive for a steroid....is there an instance where an asian boxer ever tested positive for a steroid?

Comment

So why else would he constantly refuse or not require testing?

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                  So why else would he constantly refuse or not require testing?
                  Because only African-Americans fail tests so only they should have to take them.

Comment

Wow,Bradley is trying to make a statement with all the drug testing talk..I hope Manny Marquez and Rios will be up for it..

Comment

Originally posted by Jordank View Post
                      Even when camp pacquiao thought Marquez was juicing they rather take their chances then take tests to clear the air.
                      Zing! right on the money here.

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                      Random testing is useless if promoters are willing to pay to fix positive test results. Ask Berto, Peterson or Mayweather.
                      Huh? I thought Berto failed his test and had his fight cancelled as a DiBella fighter going against a Golden Boy fighter. I thought Peterson failed his test as an independent fighter and had his fight cancelled against a Golden Boy fighter. I guess i need to follow boxing more closely.

Comment

Working...
                      X