Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner Post Fight Discussion. STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT BRONER! POST HERE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
    I'm just saying the dude is a prick man. I don't care about what he has to offer boxing....you are not getting the jist of what I'm saying. These dudes have these egos and they let that stuff get in the way of what they could have been...this guy is no different. Sure, he did well tonight but look at what he had to go through to look good. The fight almost didn't even happen because of his ego, nothing more....then this thing with his girl.

Let's just pretend that she did play along with it....is that the kind of thing you would do to the girl you were gonna marry? Would/could you even respect a woman that would agree to that?

This guy (who a lot of people on here seem to love) is gonna fail. He is going to overlook someone and eat it hard just because of his ego. Look how many people have lost recently that were once thought to be the next best thing...Broner is no different.
    I been saying for a long time this dude has the IQ of a peanut, already has like 5 kids in his early 20's...... just look at his twitter last few months. Its everything thats wrong with the world. trying to decipher his writing is like giving yourself heart surgery.....too painful...

I hope someone teach him a lesson next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      It's a testament to his character flaws...which will lead to his boxing flaws.
      It's a testament to how popular he will be if he goes undefeated for a few more years.

Comment

• [VIDEO} Adrien broner vs Vicente escobedo POST INTERVIEWS

I fell bad for escobedo, He just wanted a fair fight.

Comment

• i'd expect rios to lose the fight but i think rios would probably punch him at a press conference. i would like to see that.

Comment

• rios gets rocked wobbled & stopped............

look at how abril used that shell defense...........(& broner actually has serious power so rios wouldn't be smiling at all )

no way.

Comment

• i cant believe boxing fans actually think rios is something. he is garbage and as much of a clown and immature broner is, he rolls thru rios without much effort at all...

Comment

• outside of the ring both guys would spark fireworks. they are like two sides of the same coin, both have similar temperaments. i think we all would enjoy the fight as well as the lead up. who cares about who would win? its still a great fight imo and i dont even like rios.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I think it's a lot more competitive than people are expecting.
                  This!.....

Comment

• Vicente all heart !

Comment

• It will be at a catchweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X