Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jewish greats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps this is not the ideal thread for this question but I thought somebody might know the answer: what is up with the star of david that Judah is always rocking on his trunks and robe?

Comment

i think he is Jewish. that would be the only reason to wear one... either that or he is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by NiGe2011
        Perhaps this is not the ideal thread for this question but I thought somebody might know the answer: what is up with the star of david that Judah is always rocking on his trunks and robe?
        He's a Black Jew, like Sammy Davis Jr.

Comment

Thanks, that is what I would have guessed but I just wanted to be sure...

Comment

duno, i remember james toney had a star on his trucks for his manager. but i do believe judah is jewish

Comment

Zab Judah is not a Jew.

I'm pretty sure that Zab is not a Jew. He is of that sect called the Israelites - the Black Jews. It's crazy, but those guys call themselves the real Jews - descendants of Israel - and the Jews that you and I know Zab and the other Israelites call them "the so-called Jew".

There a lot of these Black Israelites around New York City and they sure ain't the most friendly or loving people. Very angry, militant, and most of them hate Jews - that's why they refer to them with that derogatory phrase "the so-called Jew".

I could be wrong about this, but I think I might be right.

Comment

Michael Rossman? Beat Galindez once I think and got beat in rematch. Could be wrong.

Comment

On Jewishness Question Bro

Originally posted by roXy graziano
                  na I don't doubt it for a second. Technically, I'm only half-Jewish (my father is Italian), I lucked out havin a Jewish mother, lots of Jews give me crap sayin I'm not a real Jew because I don't have two Jewish parents. Same way I'm half Italian and couldn't be prouder of my roots either way.
                  SHALOM Y'ALL, Hey according to Jewish Law,(which you gotta respect Cause our basic American Laws are based on it -wetha you like it or not!) , If your Mom is Jewish you are - Period!( what you decide to do with it is your choice and Freedom) The fact that your Father is Italian ,or any other Ethnic backround just adds a little mote spice to Life! So My Brother ,Embrace all Lifes Treasures and Richness ! Enjoy , Avrum Shapiro

Comment

FYI

I found this on a site called Jewhoo a website based on famous Jews in all areas of fame from sports to science and hollywood and music.....etc. The following link is related to Boxing.....

http://www.jewhoo.com/display_entrie...p_parent_id=39

Comment

Ooops missed Monte too--man I must be getting slow. One other maybe addition is Valentin Angleman who was recognized as flyweight champion of the world by the IBU, but he survived and boxed under the Nazi occupation of France, so maybe he converted. I have a very good Italian boxing record book that lists a number of fighters as being Jewish with what seems to be solid information and this book La Bibbia Del Pugilato has Angelmann as Jewish--so he could be another one to add to your Gold List.

Comment

Working...
                      X