Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali vs Chris is ON!!!! Sept 26. @ LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuk yea wAaaaaaar chris!!!!!!!!!! Let's do this!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swoosh View Post
      Thank god. Hopefully HBO will learn not to hype these ****ty fighters anymore. They are so afraid of missing out on the next Tyson or De La Hoya that they are signing all these chumps to long contracts. Thank god the fat eyebrow shaping blob gets KTFO, finally!
      Get the fuk out of here go watch the disney channel you hating fool.

Comment

War areolla this is gonna be huge for us mexicans. We have never had a heavy champ.this will be a great day for us if he wins.i know hes the underdog but hey it's boxing u never know

I DONT UNDERSTAND THE HATE ON CHRIS.HE FIGHTS LIKE A HEAVY BALLS OUT LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO AND GIVES IT HIS ALL EVERY FIGHT EVEN IF HE IS FAT. IM SURE HE WONT COME IN SLOPPY FOR HIS BIG CHANCE

Comment

just got finished watching a bunch of Cris's fights...and i really hate to say this b/c i like Cris and want to see Vitali unseated...Cris is TAILOR made for Vitali. Unless Cris comes in with a major overhaul, or if Vitali gets old overnight, Vitali will wear him down and stop him late. I can just see Cris not having any answers for Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            Just got it from my espn mobile alerts....

Tubby's going down....
            You mean we don't have to wait for 6 months for this? What a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              Am i an idiot for believing in a upset?? happens all the time in boxing you big-o Dummy . No doubt Vitali the favorite but he a quitter and Arreola is a warrior
              Chris can win if he gets real lucky, Vitali gets old or injured in the fight. Most likely Vitali will win and I'd bet money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by American Eagle View Post
                You mean we don't have to wait for 6 months for this? What a shock.
                Dan Rafeal from ESPN just confirmed that Vitali has agreed to fight Chris Oreoala on Sept. 26 in Los Angeles.

Most likely Staples center.

Vitali has ballz!

Comment

I don;t care if he is fat. Chris comes to fight hard every time. I wish he could get down to about 230ish as he would fight better, but regardless, he still comes to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    I don;t care if he is fat. Chris comes to fight hard every time. I wish he could get down to about 230ish as he would fight better, but regardless, he still comes to fight.
                    Yes, I think people are underestimating Arreola. There's no quit in him. This will be Vitali's most difficult fight since Corrie Sanders.

Comment

what network is pickin up this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X