Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was in London talking to a Philipino, today??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met a filipino lady 2 weeks ago, Sexy as hell....Getting there soon Hmmmmmmm, And yeah she knows who Pacquiao is..

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
      I've criticized Floyd fans for the exact same thing. Although I guess I'm trying to gain favor with Pinoys and thus superior to non-Pinoys as well?

I take issue with Pacquiao fans (non-Pinoys AND Pinoys included) who believe Manny is the second coming of Christ and can do no wrong. He is not sacrosanct.

True boxing fans aren't fawning sycophants to their favorite fighter(s).
      Yet you seem to imply that Pacquiao fans do not know anything about boxing aside from Pacquiao (Filipino) or Donaire (Filipino). What were you trying to say? Funny thing is I just recently talked to a couple of Mexicans during lunch yesterday and asked them if they watched Donaire vs. Montiel and they did not even know who Montiel was. Hell, they were only vaguely familiar with Morales, Barrera, or Marquez and knew them as the guys who fought Pacquiao. So I guess a lot of Mexicans don't know anything aside from Pacquiao too nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by master_rose View Post

On another note, if all Pacquiao fans (no disrespect, I love watching Manny too); can confirm that Manny has indeed agreed to all the testing terms, why the big hoohaa when Floyd first asked.

Don't get upset.
        I don't know why most Floyd fans are against this "compromise" by Pacquiao. It's either they don't want the fight to happen or doesn't know the meaning of the word. Or none of you ever had a girlfriend.

Obviously, when Manny found out that Floyd wouldn't budge on his demand, he compromised by starting to agree on Floyd's terms. That's why it's called negotiations. Manny wants that money and wants that fight when he realized it's now more important than his ego of refusing the "Mayweather testing".

Simple. We want the fight, stop acting like changing his mind is taboo.

Comment

I saw an african american on espn call wifebeater a coward. true story. and I got a link:

Comment

I heard #24 from the Lakers asking when is the fight gonna happen, and he even came close to calling Floyd a pu$$y, true story...

Drag it to 26:20

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...e=NBAHeadlines

Comment

Originally posted by master_rose View Post
              A security guard, working at the old Arsenal Stadium. Obviously he was a big Manny fan! He seems to believe the fight with Floyd isn't happening because Manny doesn't want to take any tests 7 days before the fight! Apparently it makes Manny weak he said. I asked him if he understood what random meant. He did. So I said testing up to the day of the fight doesn't necessarily mean they'll do it. Just that they might. Manny does not want to be drug tested 7 days into fight. Thats his stance. Floyd just wants him o co-operate if they show up! He said that's fair!! Ding-Ding!!

On another note, if all Pacquiao fans (no disrespect, I love watching Manny too); can confirm that Manny has indeed agreed to all the testing terms, why the big hoohaa when Floyd first asked.

Don't get upset.

Manny wanted things at the negotiating table, which could be perceived as gaining an advantage, gloves (Floyd's brittle hands), ring-size (Floyd can't run), $10million penalty per lb. over 147 (not an advantage as Floyd always in impeccable shape!!!

Floyd asks for Manny to agree to random drug testing 14 days outside the fight initially. Why did Manny really say no? There were untold excuses. Mental, Physical, Spiritual, Egotistical (Floyd not commission) etc.

Calm down.

What Floyd asked for was not a terrible thing. Think about if the shoe was on the other foot, we'd crucify Floyd for not agreeing to be randomly tested. Funny enough he agrees to be randomly tested also. But all these Boxers under Top Rank can't make Manny or Arum do ****.

Ben Johnson fooled the whole world in 1988 and look what happened? You can't play boxing. One shot can end your life. Yes, let's punish Floyd for being suspicious. Question his manhood and bravery. But the best way to punish Floyd is to test negative and go on to knock him out.

Hold on...

An even playing field for all please. And stop all this racial hatred. None of you guys are getting in the ring for anyone. People get hurt in the ring, you guys just get on with your lives. Replay knockouts on youtube and giggle like girls.

Ali can't wipe his a$$ anymore, but he's still the greatest right??

Sorry for the long-a$$ thread...

Peace.
              the 10 mill per pound was crazy...and asking for random testing was crazy as well...but Manny refusing the tests were crazier....don't know why he declined but it dam sure wasn't a good look for him in my book....still think he's clean...just wish he'd prove me right though....I think they BOTH dont want it...the public has been trying to FORCE this fight for years.to no avail....how can PRIZE fighters turn down such a huge prize?!?

Comment

what the **** is up with this made up stories........i see yesir has changed his approach...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Yet you seem to imply that Pacquiao fans do not know anything about boxing aside from Pacquiao (Filipino) or Donaire (Filipino). What were you trying to say? Funny thing is I just recently talked to a couple of Mexicans during lunch yesterday and asked them if they watched Donaire vs. Montiel and they did not even know who Montiel was. Hell, they were only vaguely familiar with Morales, Barrera, or Marquez and knew them as the guys who fought Pacquiao. So I guess a lot of Mexicans don't know anything aside from Pacquiao too nowadays.
                  That true boxing fans aren't fawning sycophants to their favorite fighter(s).

But I believe that a good percentage (certainly not all) of the Pacquiao fans only know Pacquiao (and to a lesser extent, Donaire).

I take issue with those who think he can do no wrong and attack me because I sometimes disagree with what he does.

That's an interesting story though.

I was actually in a club one time, and this Japanese chick knew Floyd but not Pacquiao. Which proves my point that Floyd is actually more popular in Asian. *******s owned.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    the 10 mill per pound was crazy...and asking for random testing was crazy as well...but Manny refusing the tests were crazier....don't know why he declined but it dam sure wasn't a good look for him in my book....still think he's clean...just wish he'd prove me right though....I think they BOTH dont want it...the public has been trying to FORCE this fight for years.to no avail....how can PRIZE fighters turn down such a huge prize?!?

For the umpteenth time, BUMP! http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=427145

Comment

Originally posted by vercingetorix3 View Post
                      That true boxing fans aren't fawning sycophants to their favorite fighter(s).

But I believe that a good percentage (certainly not all) of the Pacquiao fans only know Pacquiao (and to a lesser extent, Donaire).

I take issue with those who think he can do no wrong and attack me because I sometimes disagree with what he does.

That's an interesting story though.

I was actually in a club one time, and this Japanese chick knew Floyd but not Pacquiao. Which proves my point that Floyd is actually more popular in Asian. *******s owned.

Do you mean Asia? You gotta be immaculate here, before you can own someone...

Comment

Working...
                      X