No announcement yet.

How many of you on here smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you on here smoke weed?

What does it do for you and how do act while on it. Do you feel more focused while smoking or do you just chill out and use it as an escape?
    Did you smoke when you were a teenager were your highs different? And do you think you should only smoke weed as an adult because it allows your mind to better grasp your high and understand it better?

if you're curious - as a smoker let me advise you not to bother with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      if you're curious - as a smoker let me advise you not to bother with it.
      Na that's not the problem I've smoked before still do sometimes I'm just asking.

I knew you'd be the first to respond to this.

Comment

I don't think kids should be smoking until they're at least 16. The only long-term damage I've seen from pot-smoking are from people who started smoking way too much at a young, like age 12.

I knew a guy who bragged about smoking since he was 12. He thought he was tough for starting so young and he swore he was smarter than everyone.

He smoked so much weed since a young age that he didn't realize he was just a pseudo-intellectual with no attention span. Impossible to argue with an idiot like that.

Comment

First few times I smoked it didn't affect me, which is common, once I felt it - it was great. I smoked English first and that was more than enough to get me stoned, it really chilled me out.

My tolerance grew and I moved onto pukkas and only that would do, English wouldn't touch me. It's $16 a gram, $338 for an Oz (cheapest you'll find it anywhere is $306).

I haven't smoked this year and don't intend on doing so until I sort my shit out. It's made me such a lazy **** and definitely has an affect on you in a negative way if you allow it, I've got a friend a few years my senior who's going nowhere 'cause of the stuff. I ain't being a bitch to no shrub though.

I'll link up with Mary Jane again in the future but only for booty calls, that bitch spends too much of my dough and wastes too much of my time but that nectar so fiiine!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I don't think kids should be smoking until they're at least 16. The only long-term damage I've seen from pot-smoking are from people who started smoking way too much at a young, like age 12.

I knew a guy who bragged about smoking since he was 12. He thought he was tough for starting so young and he swore he was smarter than everyone.

He smoked so much weed since a young age that he didn't realize he was just a pseudo-intellectual with no attention span. Impossible to argue with an idiot like that.
            Yea, I've got a mate who started smoking at that age and he's dependent on the stuff now. Honestly, he's like a tweaker going cold turkey if he hasn't had a spliff, he gets really frustrated and aggressive. Not to mention he stutters and slurs his words a lot because it's just made him dopey.

Comment

Murders my attention span and i become 200% less productive. Nice stress reliever until ya start over thinking your problems but maybe thats just me lmao

Comment

I did when I was a teenager. I started to smoke weed when I was about 16/17. I use cut school & go to a near by park with this girl & we'd smoke out almost everyday & then we'd go back to my house a few blocks away afterwards.

Comment

i used to smoke a lot but now i entered college and i dont, i remember after the high during the comedown i got like super self aware and started thinking about my problems in a very negative way, but im kind of a maniac so its probably only me

Comment

I used to smoke socially in high school and college. It was good for networking, but I'm growing up now and can't just smoke all day every day.

Now I just smoke when I have free time to relieve stress and anger and catch new perspectives on my life.

It really depends on the weed. Some strains are a cerebral high and you can think creatively, others are a body high, others just **** you up. Some strains make you anxious and some strains make you calm.

quality and strain matter a lot.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-08-2013, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X