Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burgos vs. Martinez/Beltran For Broner's Belt is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burgos vs. Martinez/Beltran For Broner's Belt is Possible

The president of the WBO, Francisco "Paco" Valcarcel, does not rule out the possibilty of Juan Carlos Burgos facing the winner of Roman "Rocky" Martinez vs. Miguel Beltran Jr. for the vacant WBO super featherweight title. The title became vacant last Friday when Adrien Broner failed to make weight for his weekend bout with Vicente Escobedo.

[Click Here To Read More]

no I dont want to see burgos vs beltran. It will be a war though. Burgos should go after one of the japenese champs. He has history there

Comment

Damn,Hope burgos takes on the winner.

Comment

Burgos been one of my favorites since his loss to Hasegawa. Because even tho he lost that fight he held his own against one of the best fighters in the world, and he's still a young buck. Can't wait to see Burgos again, any one of these fights is a must watch

Comment

rocky will be champ again

Comment

Not all sold on Burgos just yet but I'll watch.

Comment

If ring rust doesnt afect Rocky he will KO both this dudes without much problems!!

Comment

They left out a couple of guys in this give away. Why not spread it out with a tournament type selection and get some Cubans and Japanese into the picture? These Vacant title fights are either a promotion for a favorite fighter and less than equal, or omit better fighters.

Comment

Working...
                X