No announcement yet.

So Taylor-Froch is happening?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
    I don't think Froch is going to lose to a guy who couldn't make it at middleweight and hasn't looked impressive since 2005.
    Bernard Hopkins twice and Winky Wright isnt making it at MW? Ha.
    Jermain Taylor was a World Champion, Froch is a practically untested ABC champ. Not saying Froch has no chance, but he is by no means the favorite.

Comment

I hope Froch tears his head off with an uppercut and sends him back down to 160 for another Pavlik beating.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost#1 View Post
        I said the same thing too, But Froch is no Ouma, Spinks, Wright. Froch has a devastating left uppercut that probably the best in boxing if you ask me, But Taylor has been in with better fighter then Froch. I see this fight as 50/50.
        Spinks and Ouma cause Taylor problems because they were unconventional. Froch is not on the level of a Wright or Hopkins, he hasnt proven to be close.
        And Jermain Taylor is no Pascal.

Comment

Taylor should give Froch a boxing lesson. I very much doubt that the cobra lands anything of signifikance in this fight.

Taylor by one-sided UD.

Comment

I've got to go with Taylor on this one

Comment

Froch is rubbish, he has a KO chance of beating Taylor that is all. I personally think Taylor wins or a late TKO.

Comment

Why do people think taylor has the power to ko froch haha he has never been put on the floor in his entire amateur and proffesional career, the ref might have to break it up but froch wont go down. Froch will use his height and keep him at bay taking a few shots before releasing an upper cut which sends taylor sprawling.

Comment

As much as I dislike Froch for consistently remaining classless, he is a tough bastard who I give every chance to beat Taylor.

Jermain is in for a rough night, I believe. There is no way Taylor wins easily, if he wins at all. Taylor has good power but it isn't enough to knock Froch out. Taylor can also be a bit lazy and not throw enough. He needs to stay busy to beat Froch otherwise he will get mowed down. Froch could win the fight, trust me. Let's not allow nationalism get in the way of this -- look at the styles and consider the facts.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                  Last edited by S A M U R A I; 02-08-2009, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    As much as I dislike Froch for consistently remaining classless, he is a tough bastard who I give every chance to beat Taylor.

Jermain is in for a rough night, I believe. There is no way Taylor wins easily, if he wins at all. Taylor has good power but it isn't enough to knock Froch out. Taylor can also be a bit lazy and not throw enough. He needs to stay busy to beat Froch otherwise he will get mowed down. Froch could win the fight, trust me. Let's not allow nationalism get in the way of this -- look at the styles and consider the facts.
                    How is froch gonna get past taylors jab and right hand? lets be honest, his defensive skills arent that great.

Comment

I favour Taylor if he finds an effective way of attacking Froch and getting out of there. Froch has a wierd wide stance. Both have pretty decent chins and power, but probably more so for Froch. I also think Frochs reaction in deep trouble would be to lash out, whereas sometimes if properly hurt Taylor can back off or pause like Dawson did occasionally with Johnson. So that could be a factor if Carl manages to catch him enough.

I'd actually like to see Taylor win this by TKO to shut Froch up a bit. Winning a vacant belt then losing it right away would be hilarious given how he's been running his mouth as if he's such a famous top boxer.

I stand by the fact, if Carl has Taylor and Kessler within 18 months, I guarantee he'll have one loss on his record.

Comment

Working...
                      X