No announcement yet.

The Unpopular Opinion thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Iron Man View Post
    Yeah totally agree there. I think that's another reason people like at him more favourably! I guess this is what the threads all about..
    Hey im a Liston fanboy dont listen to me lol! Each to his own though and i do agree there was something missing in the mental make up for how he quit vs Clay but it reminded me more of Duran vs SRL 2 in that the tough guy was Embarrassed rather than a fighter who just couldnt take the beating anymore

Comment

• Hamburgers>>>Pizza

Comment

• Mosley would've beat Pac in 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
          Hamburgers>>>Pizza

BAN HIM!

Comment

• Hey, where did my posts go?

Comment

• Originally posted by antk View Post
              Some of todays' "World Champions" wouldn't have made "The Ring's " monthly top 10 ratings in the days of 1 champion.(or even 2 champions!)
              That one probably isn't that unpopular. That's why some fighters are called champions and other simply referred to as belt holders.

Comment

• david haye knocks out sonny liston............

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by commodus View Post
                    Hamburgers>>>Pizza

Godd*mn.....that is a tough one. I love the hell out of a thin and crispy pizza. But, a well-made burger with the right toppings just may be the ultimate food in my book. I have bitten into a pizza and thought "D*mn, that's good.". I have bitten into burgers and actually had tears forming in my eyes they were that perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
                      Godd*mn.....that is a tough one. I love the hell out of a thin and crispy pizza. But, a well-made burger with the right toppings just may be the ultimate food in my book. I have bitten into a pizza and thought "D*mn, that's good.". I have bitten into burgers and actually had tears forming in my eyes they were that perfect.
                      i had a similar experience but it dint leak from the eyes. burgers hands down

Comment

Working...
                      X