No announcement yet.

Khan doing all the talking, Peterson seems silent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan doing all the talking, Peterson seems silent

Peterson will be the silent killer come May 19th. I think Khan is trying to syck himself up, I hope Peterson knocks Khan out in 6.

Originally posted by Shona Boy View Post
    Peterson will be the silent killer come May 19th. I think Khan is trying to syck himself up, I hope Peterson knocks Khan out in 6.
    Peterson is at home all his friends and family around him. Khan is thousands of miles away from his all he has outside training is interviews and his twitter.

Comment

I can't stand Khan. I hope he gets knocked out into retirement. Big mouth for someone that lost to the guy.

Comment

Does Peterson need to talk? I just saw a couple pics of him partying with Jason Derulo.... good training camp

Comment

He lets his actions speak louder than his words unlike some fighters (Khan).

Comment

Easy work for Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Shona Boy View Post
              People who talk, don't know and those who remain silent, have all the answers.

Comment

Originally posted by Glass Jaw
                khan is only doing what you do in the lounge, look for attention.
                It rains on Earth...

Comment

Working...
                X