Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You or Your Chick Wash or Just Wipe Ass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You or Your Chick Wash or Just Wipe Ass?

i can never fathom the fact that i would just wipe my ass after taking a shiet. i need that clean...very clean! it should be washed as much as possible. wipe only should be done only when u dont got anything to wash your ass after taking a dump.

this should be done also to ur female partners! they should wash their ass! if they don't, y'all should train em to wash that and never leave skid marks of their dinner from last night on their gstrings or undies.

A MUST

I Wetnap that *****

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      i can never fathom the fact that i would just wipe my ass after taking a shiet. i need that clean...very clean! it should be washed as much as possible. wipe only should be done only when u dont got anything to wash your ass after taking a dump.

this should be done also to ur female partners! they should wash their ass! if they don't, y'all should train em to wash that and never leave skid marks of their dinner from last night on their gstrings or undies.

A MUST

She doesn't have to wash it I will do it with my tongue.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          She doesn't have to wash it I will do it with my tongue.
          i fakwing shiet eater.

Comment

white girls have poor hygiene thats why they stank. i cant speak for black girls cuz ive never been with one. real pinays will wash theyre shiat with soap and water.

Comment

wash... from when i was a kid my parents told me that washing is a must. every indian that i've had this conversation with says that from an early age they've been told that washing is essential and just wiping isn't enough.

I feel dirty if i need a crap at work (or elsewhere) where i can't wash. as soon as i get home the first thing i do is wash.

Comment

Inb4 everyone claims to have super hygiene

Comment

Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                  wash... from when i was a kid my parents told me that washing is a must. every indian that i've had this conversation with says that from an early age they've been told that washing is essential and just wiping isn't enough.

I feel dirty if i need a crap at work (or elsewhere) where i can't wash. as soon as i get home the first thing i do is wash.
                  But what everyone here wants to know is does that make you hott just a little bit deep down inside?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Inb4 everyone claims to have super hygiene
                    Too late.....

Comment

Working...
                    X