No announcement yet.

Macho/Crazy fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    First name that just Springs out at u is Ricardo Mayorga!

Vinny Paz was a bit crazy in there

Like Dan says Del Boy Chisora is an out and out nutter

Riddick Bowe?
    I was thinking Bowe lol. The fight with Tillery is it? Where he knocks him over the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by BamBamLeutyooo View Post
      I was thinking Bowe lol. The fight with Tillery is it? Where he knocks him over the ropes.
      Yeah thats the one! lol
      Also the Larry Donald smackdown and the Gonzalez press confrence among other things

Comment

Michael Katsidis: WHATU LOOKIN AT? HUH WHATU LOOKIN AT? HAHA (evil laughter :P) ... against Robert Guerrero just before the 1st round began

Skip to 00:10

Comment

Oscar Bonavena, when preparing to fight Joe Frazier for the first time, would sniff the air with his nose up in the air like he smelled something stinky anytime Frazier & him got near each other. He would also say "Where's that pu$$y Frazier?"

That makes him macho.

Oscar was screwing Joe Conforte's wife at Joe's whore house, "The Mustang Ranch". Joe found out about his wife Sally being with Oscar & warned Oscar to get out of town. Oscar didn't & instead went BACK to the whore-house to confront Conforte. Conforte's "bodyguard", Willard Brymer, ended up shooting Oscar in the chest with a 30.06 rifle, killing him.

That made him crazy.

Oscar was one of my favorite fighters. Like many of us who can rattle off fight & fighter facts from memory, I remember the details about his life, career & death to this day. He was a very tough individual.

Comment

Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
            Michael Katsidis: WHATU LOOKIN AT? HUH WHATU LOOKIN AT? HAHA (evil laughter :P) ... against Robert Guerrero just before the 1st round began Skip to 00:10
            That was out of character for Micheal tho, has he said why he did that yet? He did seem a tad different in the build up to me

Comment

That was out of character for Micheal tho, has he said why he did that yet? He did seem a tad different in the build up to me
              I was quite bamboozled by that.

Kind of put me off to be honest.

Comment

Muhammad Ali deserves a mention.

Comment

First name that just Springs out at u is Ricardo Mayorga!

Vinny Paz was a bit crazy in there

Like Dan says Del Boy Chisora is an out and out nutter

Riddick Bowe?
                  From his crazy pre fight kiss with that guy I can't remember the name of the guy he was fighitng.

To the press conferences with Wlad Klitschko.

To the fact he wears that hat saying 'I am the greatest'.

To allegedly beating his wife.

To simply the things he says in general conversation.

If it came out he had serious mental problems I wouldn't be suprised at all.

Comment

Monzon ended up doing some pretty crazy things.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      From his crazy pre fight kiss with that guy I can't remember the name of the guy he was fighitng. To the press conferences with Wlad Klitschko. To the fact he wears that hat saying 'I am the greatest'. To allegedly beating his wife. To simply the things he says in general conversation. If it came out he had serious mental problems I wouldn't be suprised at all.
                      Karl Baker? I think, huge fat guy with corn rolls anyway!

Add the Scrap with Fury the other wk!

Comment

Working...
                      X