No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JLeon Love Reveals He Asked For Rosado, Ready To Shine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: JLeon Love Reveals He Asked For Rosado, Ready To Shine

Middleweight contender J’Leon Love is gearing up to for not only the toughest test of his career when he takes on Gabriel Rosado on May 4th, but also the biggest stage he’s fought on as he will be part of the televised undercard to Floyd Mayweather and Robert Guerrero’s mega fight.

Love is fighting under Mayweather’s promotional banner and is considered one of boxing’s top promising contenders. Rosado will be a big step up in class for Love who only has 15 professional fights but Love feels he’s ready for his latest assignment. In fact, what most don’t know is that it was Love himself who asked for this fight.

“We [actually] asked for Gabriel Rosado. That's the thing, a lot of people don't know [that] I asked for these tough fights. This is something I’ve been waiting on my whole life. Like I said I'm ready for it. Rosado is a tough fighter and he's going to come and bring it but I believe in myself. I'm confident and I'm ready to rock” said Love as he prepared to workout at the Mayweather Boxing Club.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a pretty interesting fight, Love has showed some improvement, but so has Rosado. I think this fight is a toss up.

Comment

Can't wait for this fight

I can't wait for this fight, it should be a very interesting fight, I personally like Rosado's style of boxing, should be a good test for both

Comment

What do they say - be careful what you ask for, you just might get it. I'd be shocked if Love wins the fight.
        Last edited by richardt; 04-30-2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          What do they say - be careful what you aske for, you just might get it. I'd be shocked if Love wins the fight.
          If he wasnt signed to Mayweather Promotions you would all over Love like he was your own kid. I remember years ago guys like you were all over that bum Mike Jones. Just because he was with Top Rank and on a collision course with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
            If he wasnt signed to Mayweather Promotions you would all over Love like he was your own kid. I remember years ago guys like you were all over that bum Mike Jones. Just because he was with Top Rank and on a collision course with Manny.
            Thats a bunch of bullcrap. I am a huge fan of Rosado, it has nothing to do with who Love is signed with. Second, I never had any serious thoughts about Mike Jones, pro or con. Now find something to actually say here instead of blowing smoke up your own rear.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Thats a bunch of bullcrap. I am a huge fan of Rosado, it has nothing to do with who Love is signed with. Second, I never had any serious thoughts about Mike Jones, pro or con. Now find something to actually say here instead of blowing smoke up your own rear.
              Personally I think Rosados a bum. But thats just me.

Comment

Love looked less than stellar to me in his last fight, that guy made it a rough fight, and Love struggled. I think Rosado has more than a a small shot to win this fight. Maybe Love is better than I think, but I'm not impressed lately with him.

Comment

im picking rosado in this fight he showed me a lot in the ggg fight giving him his second toughest fight to date.

i think ouma gave ggg hell but he did have to goto the hospital rosado showed no really physical injuries besides being busted up he took his punches and got on the inside and landed on ggg.

so when looking at love's last fight when that guy got on the inside he didn't look to good,unless his power is better than ggg i don't think love can bother rosado ,so i got rosado in this fight.

edit:forgot love fights at middle weight.
                  Last edited by illmaticfighter; 04-30-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Love looked less than stellar to me in his last fight, that guy made it a rough fight, and Love struggled. I think Rosado has more than a a small shot to win this fight. Maybe Love is better than I think, but I'm not impressed lately with him.
                    Stevens also had a bit of a rough time with Findley, dude is built like a brick house and it doesn't seem like an easy task keeping him at bay. Rosado isn't as physically imposing, but he's very capable on the inside, gets stronger as the fight progresses and doesn't let punishment deter him. Love will have his punch resistance and determination tested.

It also seems like Rosado will be staying at MW from now on, another interesting piece to the MW puzzle. And he's now under contract with GBP. Nice to see he turned the 3G loss into positive momentum.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-30-2013, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X