Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARTICLE: Kirkland Suffers Shoulder Tear against Molina/ Williams-Kirkland in talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kirkland vs. Williams will be a great fight, the winner gets Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      1. What you mean "almost KO'd"? He hurt Molina with one shot and the knockdown wasn't even legit.

2. Because GBP is protecting Canelo obviously, they wanna make Canelo/Floyd in the fall.

Non stop action from the opening bell, and both guys' chins have been cracked. Dunno who to pick in this one, leaning towards Kirkland.
      1. Didn't Foreman knock Moorer out with 1 punch? Hurt is hurt, whether it was 1 punch or not. But to answer your question, Kirkland actually hurt Molina several times. If it wasn't for his nonstop holding, who knows what would have happened.

2. Agreed.

3. Although I like the Kirk-Williams matchup, I disagree with it because I think Kirk deserves a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        No, I'm saying he's fighting Williams because Canelo won't fight Kirkland.
        Canelo is fighting Mosley....

Comment

If Kirkland is a bum, then what does that make Hatton, Gomez and Cintron?

Are you saying as the WBC titleholder, Canelo has been fighting bums?
          the majority of them yes but miguel vasquez and cintron aren't bums **** even rhodes was decent he was in the top 5 in the jr middleweight and that's besides the point canelo is 21 and even then has better wins then kirkland

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Volta View Post
            the majority of them yes but miguel vasquez and cintron aren't bums **** even rhodes was decent he was in the top 5 in the jr middleweight and that's besides the point canelo is 21 and even then has better wins then kirkland
            No he doesn't have better wins than Kirkland.

If Canelo's supposedly ready to fight Mayweather/Pac (P4P #1 and 2), why are you bringing age into this?

How is he ready to fight Mayweather, but age is an issue when discussing his padded record?

Comment

1. Didn't Foreman knock Moorer out with 1 punch? Hurt is hurt, whether it was 1 punch or not. But to answer your question, Kirkland actually hurt Molina several times. If it wasn't for his nonstop holding, who knows what would have happened.

2. Agreed.

3. Although I like the Kirk-Williams matchup, I disagree with it because I think Kirk deserves a title shot.
              I know you didn't compare the Kirkland/Molina KD to that devastating Moorer/Foreman KO. Molina was pushed down and was up at 4.

Kirkland has done nothing to deserve a title shot, he looked like a chump in this fight.

Comment

No he doesn't have better wins than Kirkland.

If Canelo's supposedly ready to fight Mayweather/Pac (P4P #1 and 2), why are you bringing age into this?

How is he ready to fight Mayweather, but age is an issue when discussing his padded record?
                yes he does cintron>>>angulo, rhodes>>joel julio, vasquez>>idk who else that bum has beaten

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  I know you didn't compare the Kirkland/Molina KD to that devastating Moorer/Foreman KO. Molina was pushed down and was up at 4.

Kirkland has done nothing to deserve a title shot, he looked like a chump in this fight.
                  Why would you bring up 1 shot as if 1 shot or 12 shots make a difference when hurting a fighter? Hurt is hurt. Kirkland hurt Molina several times throughout the fight despite being clinched 118 times and having a torn shoulder in 2 places. That's a fact.

Kirkland hasn't done anything to deserve a shot, but Mosley has? Hatton has? Gomez has? Cintron has?

You're good, keep the comedy coming.

Comment

That's definitely a fight I'd be interested in. On first thought, I think Williams would outwork him to a decision.

Comment

Why would you bring up 1 shot as if 1 shot or 12 shots make a difference when hurting a fighter? Hurt is hurt. Kirkland hurt Molina several times throughout the fight despite being clinched 118 times and having a torn shoulder in 2 places. That's a fact.

Kirkland hasn't done anything to deserve a shot, but Mosley has? Hatton has? Gomez has? Cintron has?

You're good, keep the comedy coming.
                      yeah you need stfu and stop lying that never happened

oh and tell your boy mr flash knock down excuse guy about your theory about ''hurt is hurt

Comment

Working...
                      X