No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik: I'd Cut My Leg Off To Land Chavez Jr. Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik: I'd Cut My Leg Off To Land Chavez Jr. Fight

Former middleweight champion Kelly “The Ghost” Pavlik has made plenty of changes in the last year. The most notable was leaving former long time trainer Jack Lowe and moving across the country to Robert Garcia’s Boxing Academy in Oxnard, CA.

[Click Here To Read More]

Start with cutting the booze off, you bald headed cartoon.

Comment

He's willing to cut his leg off for a Chavez fight... but is he willing to keep booze out of his life to land it?

For the record, Pavlik vs. JCC Jr would be an awesome, entertaining fight.

Comment

Hello Kelly......I want to play a game......

Comment

Put Pavlik vs Golovkin on Pacquiao vs Bradley undercard and fireworks will follow.

Comment

this will be a awesome fight. you have chavez the alcoholic tomato can king vs pavlik the alcoholic bald eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
              this will be a awesome fight. you have chavez the alcoholic tomato can king vs pavlik the alcoholic bald eagle.
              lol............

Comment

This would be a good matchup if Pavlik can get his junk together. He may still have a few good fights in him.

Comment

That's a deam fight right now. Chavez isn't a slick fighter. Pavlik's best is against fighters like that. Chavez can earn his stripes in that matchup.

Comment

I can see the fight posters now......

Julio Caesar Chavez Junior Versus Kelly Pavlik

"Drunks Drink!"

Comment

Working...
                    X