Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    You mean, "Why did the MW champ want to fight the Jr MW champ?"

Eitherway, the answer is obvious.
    A junior middleweight that weighed in at 144?

I thought we already established the margarito fight was just a paper title?

Which one is it? Pac-haters can't make up their mind on anything.

Comment

Id love to see Martinez vs Pacquiao at 154lbs

Comment

Because he doesn't want to avenge it. Everybody knows Martinez is way beyond Margarito now. After the beating he got from Mosley and Pacquiao, he's no longer a credible opponent. Only way it will happen is if Margarito beats Cotto.
        bull****...he was calling him out when margo vs pac was in talks knowing toney would choose pac over him.........

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          Id love to see Martinez vs Pacquiao at 154lbs
          yeah and I'd love to see Martinez vs B Hop @ 170

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            bull****...he was calling him out when margo vs pac was in talks knowing toney would choose pac over him.........
            Yes, and now he's no longer credible after getting beat by Pac. In addition Martinez now ranks #3 p4p and wants to be #1. Margarito isn't even in the top #10 of any division anymore. Martinez has very little incentive to fight him.

Comment

Yes, and now he's no longer credible after getting beat by Pac. In addition Martinez now ranks #3 p4p and wants to be #1. Margarito isn't even in the top #10 of any division anymore. Martinez has very little incentive to fight him.
              margo is still one of the options to fight for wbc 154 title, a belt sergio once held.......not becuase pac beat margo, that automaticlly avenged sergios loss too.....lol...it was pac who beat margo , not sergio!

Comment

Because he doesn't want to avenge it. Everybody knows Martinez is way beyond Margarito now. After the beating he got from Mosley and Pacquiao, he's no longer a credible opponent. Only way it will happen is if Margarito beats Cotto.
                Marg is not a credible opponent? why not calling out any of those super middleweight fighters? if he is looking for a CREDIBLE OPPONENTS. oh wait they are too big for him right? Dibella's delusional. getting ahead of himself.

if Martinez loses his next fight Pac haters would start saying Dzinziruk can K.O. Pac and he should be p4p king because he beat Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
                  He should be able to, look at the size disadvantage. Its like Blake Griffin saying he can dunk on Kobe.
                  look at the *******ed excuses

Comment

Originally posted by farlap View Post
                    yeah and I'd love to see Martinez vs B Hop @ 170
                    sure, Hopkins isnt my favorite fighter to watch but why not?
                    Id watch it.

Comment

so? Martinez has a loss to him. why not avenge your only unavenged TKO loss?

Marg is pretty shot in my eyes, so I think Martinez could deal with him with one hand behind his back. Martinez could just do it on the side in a nontitle fight without getting in the way of any other big fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X