No announcement yet.

Canelo stop announcing fights now Mayweather will lose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo stop announcing fights now Mayweather will lose

Anytime Canelo has a future fight lined up for later down the line, that fighter loses or it never materializes.

Canelo needs to chill out man, Guerrero might knock Mayweather out or beat him by decision.

I like how Danny Garcia and his father Angel Garcia always say we never make fights until after we take care of the opponent at hand.

Canelo needs to share that same mentality even if the fight is proposed its not secured he should know this by now.

Canelo needs to shut up. He's looking past opponents just like Khan was doing. I hope whatever jr. welterweight he has lined up for his fight in May somehow manages to knock him the fuk out.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Guerrero might knock Mayweather out or beat him by decision.
      Not a snowballs chance in hell. No way he will come close to knocking out Mayweather, Floyd has punished every single southpaw that he has been in the ring with & The Ghost does not have the boxing skills, defense, power, speed, or ring IQ to outbox and win a decision vs Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Automaton View Post
        Not a snowballs chance in hell. No way he will come close to knocking out Mayweather, Floyd has punished every single southpaw that he has been in the ring with & The Ghost does not have the boxing skills, defense, power, speed, or ring IQ to outbox and win a decision vs Mayweather.
        Indeed, and that is why it is a bullshit fight.

Comment

If Mayweather losses or gets injured then I would honestly believe in Canelo curse

Comment

guerrero, recently moving up from 130 will not beat mayweather

such a garbage ass cherrypick. not buying it

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              If Mayweather losses or gets injured then I would honestly believe in Canelo curse
              Me too. I wouldn't even want to be mentioned in the same sentence as Canelo if Floyd loses his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                hell yeah. and all furute canelo opponents better be wearing that red headband for protection.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Anytime Canelo has a future fight lined up for later down the line, that fighter loses or it never materializes.

Canelo needs to chill out man, Guerrero might knock Mayweather out or beat him by decision.

I like how Danny Garcia and his father Angel Garcia always say we never make fights until after we take care of the opponent at hand.

Canelo needs to share that same mentality even if the fight is proposed its not secured he should know this by now.
                  You know why that is? Its because Canelos not choosing top opposition. Ortiz and Cotto not really the same as Mayweather. The curse ends once Mayweather walks through Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
                  X