No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bute, Pascal Go Face To Face in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bute, Pascal Go Face To Face in Montreal

The official press conference took place to announce the rescheduled date for the Canadian super-fight between former champion Jean Pascal (28-2-1, 17KOs) and Lucian Bute (31-1, 24KOs), which takes place over twelve rounds in the light heavyweight division. The fight has been set in stone for and HBO televised date of January 18 at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Canada. Both boxers are going to take part in a drug testing protcol, but it wasn't revealed as to which agency would conduct the tests.
    [Click Here To Read More]

when bute lost to froch, it felt like my heart went out of my asss.

Comment

Bute is such a broken man. Its a real shame he keeps fighting, his confidence is gone. Pascal was sounding off on twitter that the fight was only postponed because he was ko'ed in sparring so they cancelled the camp.

I expect pascal to close the show on this one.

Comment

Super fight If done 2-3yrs ago

Comment

Bute messes Pascal up

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
            GENUINELY thought Bute was going to beat Froch. I was SOOOO dissapointed at his approach to the fight. lead hand down at his waist, leaning away from shots, he over estimated his defensive game, and sorely underestimated Froch's offence. Got caught with shots that made me sick to my stomache. Had NO right losing in that fashion to Froch whom is a good fighter but slightly above Average at best in comparisson to the games top tier fighters.

Comment

It's crazy before the froch fight bute looked like a knockout artist. During the froch fight and every fight after bute seemingly has no pop in his punches at all.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIV View Post
                Bute is such a broken man. Its a real shame he keeps fighting, his confidence is gone. Pascal was sounding off on twitter that the fight was only postponed because he was ko'ed in sparring so they cancelled the camp.

I expect pascal to close the show on this one.
                Why do you think that hes broken?

I'm excited for this fight. Looking for Bute to win and get a rematch with Froch or fight Ward

Comment

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
                  GENUINELY thought Bute was going to beat Froch. I was SOOOO dissapointed at his approach to the fight. lead hand down at his waist, leaning away from shots, he over estimated his defensive game, and sorely underestimated Froch's offence. Got caught with shots that made me sick to my stomache. Had NO right losing in that fashion to Froch whom is a good fighter but slightly above Average at best in comparisson to the games top tier fighters.
                  Originally posted by -Ronin- View Post
                  Why do you think that hes broken?

I'm excited for this fight. Looking for Bute to win and get a rematch with Froch or fight Ward
                  I don't agree that Bute is broken, but, I do believe that Pascsl is going to knock out Bute. Froch defeated both men and Pascal seemed to be the much stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR2 View Post
                    i can't understand how you didnt see it coming. bute lived a charmed life till he stepped away from his own backyard fighting cab drivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X