Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi vs. Cano in Talks For Garcia-Morales II Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi vs. Cano in Talks For Garcia-Morales II Card

Rolando Arellano, manager of WBA interim-junior welterweight champion Pablo Cesar Cano (25-1-1, 19KOs), confirmed to BoxingScene.com that an offer is on the table for his boxer to face WBA welterweight king Paulie Malignaggi (31-4, 7KOs) on October 20th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. The event, part of Barclays' grand opening weekend, will be headlined by a junior welterweight rematch between Danny Garcia and Erik Morales.

[Click Here To Read More]

Another Paulie KO

Comment

better than Salita at least. I guess Guzman is SOL.

Comment

Garcia vs. Morales 2... What a joke.. GBP just as bad to boxing as Top Prank.

Comment

Garcia vs Morales 2?? Brooklyn not down for that

Comment

I thought Cano was fighting Guzman

Comment

Paulie wanted an easy fight before the Alexnder-Bailey winner. Whatevs, i'm fine with this.

Alexander, Berto, Khan, Ortiz, ect wouldn't have gone to Senchenko's back yard to fight for his title. Dude deserves a gimmie.

Comment

Golden Boy doesn't give a f**k about weight classes at all. This sh** is getting pathetic.

Comment

paulie wins by stoppage lol and i bet garcia knocks out morales this time or stoppage

Comment

Cherry pickin at it's finest. Rolando Arellano just wants to feed his fighters little cupcakes so he can keep collecting that 24 percent manager fee.

Comment

Working...
                    X