No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Breaks Down Josesito Lopez, Not Looking Ahead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Breaks Down Josesito Lopez, Not Looking Ahead

After trying unsuccessfully three times to secure an opponent for the very coveted September 15th Mexican Independence Day, Saul “Canelo” Alvarez narrowed his opponent down to Josesito Lopez who is coming off arguably the biggest upset of the year when he stopped Victor Ortiz in 9 rounds this past June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

People can say what they want, but fact of the matter is 3 fights feel through for Canelo that had all dangerous opponents. Lopez earned this fight by beating Ortiz. No questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
      People can say what they want, but fact of the matter is 3 fights feel through for Canelo that had all dangerous opponents. Lopez earned this fight by beating Ortiz. No questions asked.
      lol...rite

Comment

I just had to read that $h!t. LOL'd at, "in boxing there is no enemy that's too small"!! Calderon is up next!! Do your thing ginger, while I might be mad, if fans allow themselves to be had in the poot shoot. Why not ram em dry ehh??

Comment

In before Bushbaby goes ape ***** on Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            In before Bushbaby goes ape ***** on Canelo.
            OOps not quick enough! LOL!!

Comment

I'm gonna be pulling hard for Josesito. He earned me as a fan after that Ortiz performance.

But....I think he's gonna get killed unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                I just had to read that $h!t. LOL'd at, "in boxing there is no enemy that's too small"!! Calderon is up next!! Do your thing ginger, while I might be mad, if fans allow themselves to be had in the poot shoot. Why not ram em dry ehh??
                Not Calderon, Archie Solis

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp
                  And injured Kirkland who they coveniently reached out to after his fight vs Molina when they knew he was injured. Why they didn't reach out after the Angulo fight? I think we all know the answer to that. He probably would've lost the P.Will fight but they were hoping he was declining enough for Canelo to beat him. Amd Ortiz well... A guy who never fought at 154 before and is a mental midget.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Well, take away the word "Not" from the headline and BoxingScene has the headline for after this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X