No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cunningham vs Hernandez Early Results From Frankfurt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cunningham vs Hernandez Early Results From Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany - Rising cruiserweight prospect David Graf, 23, suffered the first relative blemish of his career, being taken to the full distance by durable British journeyman Paul Morris (4-6-2, 2 KOs). Morris, nicknamed "Maniac", did his part of the job probing the German's skills and power of his punch. Graf tried to knock the Englishman out but despite some fair success in the fifth and in the sixth rounds his mission failed, and his record now reads as 6-0, with 5 KOs. He spent less than six rounds in the ring during his previous five bouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

I had being trying to watch this fight, there's any legal stream for it?

Comment

Congrats to Hernandez. I thought Cunningham had the better chance pre-fight but i knew Yoan carried power to floor Steve.

We have a Lineal Cruiserweight champion again.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
        I had being trying to watch this fight, there's any legal stream for it?
        FirstRowSports

Comment

[QUOTE=garfios;11744445]I had being trying to watch this fight, there's any legal stream for I's already on youtube...

Steve took a beating in round 4, ref shoul've stopped it

Comment

yeah Hernandez looked good, looks like he really did his homework and him and his team come with a great Game Plan for Cunningham

Cunningham had a great run as the #1 Cruiserweight for a long time, but I guess it is time for something NEW and YOUNGER! But he will bounce back, i would love to see him against Tarver

Comment

seems Seve keeps coming up short lately but still 1 of the best...congradts to Hernandez...next????????

Comment

Comment

I always said this was a toss up fight props to both fighters Cunningham is a true american warrior. I thought for sure he was a goner in the 4th after the first KD, Hernandez has a great sneaky left hook and it will be a problem for most cruisers. He knows how to box very well and has decent power at least enough to make you respect him. I would like to see a unification sometime soon. Wlodarzyck vs Hernandez or if Marco Huck loses to Povetkin which seems most likely they can get it on in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    seems Seve keeps coming up short lately but still 1 of the best...congradts to Hernandez...next????????
                    Exactly.....congrats to Juan Pablo...he fought well!!

Comment

Working...
                    X