Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would an elite athlete like Donaire work with Victor Conte???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" I'm not gay, I just hang out with richard simmons and perez hilton every day "

Cheaters roll with cheats

Comment

Originally posted by forza View Post
      " i'm not gay, i just hang out with richard simmons and perez hilton every day "

cheaters roll with cheats
      hahaahaha!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        Juan Manuel Marquez did the altitude mask thing and hyperbaric chamber for Mayweather. Same stuff.
        ye true he did,im not nockin either guy,like em both,really hope doniare is all natural cuz he does own at moment.

its not bad thing to use fair legal and smart techniques like masks.

we all know real wins come from technique and skills,like doniare displayed.

he looks as he did before conte,so i have no suspisions in tht respect.

just worry about the name conte and his past history,i do hope the past is the past and hes reformed.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
          Dude!! Im not a hater!! Nonaire is pretty good!!!! But im just sayin its a little weird that he works with that shady fool!!
          I know it hurts bro, but you just gotta let it go. Donaire is beast.

Comment

Originally posted by el20cuatro View Post
            Dude!! Im not a hater!! Nonaire is pretty good!!!! But im just sayin its a little weird that he works with that shady fool!!
            And they already said that they are carefully watching Conte's move..

Do you think something is shady with Andre Ward and Eddie Chambers then? They also have Conte in their team..

Comment

You could flip it and ask: Why did Chavez Sr. hang with Capetillo back in the day knowing that Capetillo is the Mexican Panama Lewis ?

Comment

Donaire is a beast!!!!! No excuses!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X