Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Narvaez -Seda in Talks For May in Ponce, Puerto Rico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Narvaez -Seda in Talks For May in Ponce, Puerto Rico?

According to sources, Cesar Seda is inching closer to a shot at the WBO champion at 115-pounds, Omar Narvaez of Argentina. There appear to be ongoing talks to hold the fight in the month of May at the coliseum Juan Pachin Vicens in Ponce. Narvaez, a strong champion who overshadows the record of 15 defenses that was byf his compatriot, the legendary middleweight titleholder Carlos Monzon. Narvaez has been a champion since 2002 and has a record of 32-0 with 19 knockouts, while Seda, 25, improved to 20-0 with 15 knockouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

make it happen so seda can become champion!

Comment

I thought they where going to do it in Argentina.

Seda wins by stoppage anyway.

You know theres all this talk about Donaire fighting Vazquez Jr. or Juanma, but lets not forget about Seda here who said he might jump to bantanweight if/when he beats Narvaez.

Donaire gets to fight someone his own size for a change.

Comment

pay it seda can sell out the arena and win the belt in pr

Comment

Let's get this shit signed now.its a damn shame seda hasnt earned a whole lot of money to push the fight asap,but either ways the fight in pr generates more money.that argentenian crowd echoes in all of narvaez's fights

Comment

donaire wont fight wv2 or juanma he will stay at 118 for a while and wait for wv2 to move up to 126 and juanma by that time will be at 130

Comment

I like seda in this one bye ko or on cards. very good prospect...
              it is your time...

Comment

Seda will destroy Narvaes with ease!!!

Comment

I've only seen a little of Seda, but he looks like the goods.

There's a few things he can improve of course, but 115 isn't that deep. If he's as good as I think, he'll be a handful for anyone at the weight.

Comment

Working...
                  X