No announcement yet.

Arum "If Jones beats lujan, he is a potebtial Pacquiao canditate"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
    Actually you idiot, you brought that on yourself in regards to Mosley. *******s like YOU were screaming that Mosley was well past his prime and called him 'Grandpa Mosley' after Mayweather beat him but when Pac-Mosley was announced you went quiet all of a sudden and made it out as if he was in his prime.

Imbecile.
    I love how this dumbass picks one sentence outta 4 paragraphs I wrote and tries to use it against me even tho I never said that Mosley was "old" when floyd fought him. I did say he was "inactive" meaning that if Mosley had a tune up fight he would've finished floyd in the second round.

So his pathetic counter argument just got owned which doesn't surprise me considering his kind aren't very bright when it comes to logic and reasoning.

He knows that the big picture of my debate is fool proof and its sad how he got all butthurt and had to make up lies to try and counter. But hey, if you can't beat em, create lies about them, that rule #1 outta the ***** handbook.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

First of all... OP's avatar made me lol.
      Next, could see that happening.... in the future... but he's going to have to build his fanbase a lot better because he has about the same amount of fans Bradley has... because he's from Philly

Comment

Who???????

Comment

This would be a really great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
            This would be a really great fight.
            Are fcking serious vato?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I love how this dumbass picks one sentence outta 4 paragraphs I wrote and tries to use it against me even tho I never said that Mosley was "old" when floyd fought him. I did say he was "inactive" meaning that if Mosley had a tune up fight he would've finished floyd in the second round.

So his pathetic counter argument just got owned which doesn't surprise me considering his kind aren't very bright when it comes to logic and reasoning.

He knows that the big picture of my debate is fool proof and its sad how he got all butthurt and had to make up lies to try and counter. But hey, if you can't beat em, create lies about them, that rule #1 outta the ***** handbook.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

you shouldn't have put that sentance in then you dick. because it made your argument look foolish

Comment

Oh brother... Mike "I Gas Out" Jones? I hope Lujan knocks this fool out cold!

Comment

Well if Jones beats Lujan then a Berto-Jones fight gets made like Arum says I mean Jones is a decent fight for Pac.

Lets face it guys Floyd-Pac will never happen. Arum always has Pac's next two fights lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                    Oh brother... Mike "I Gas Out" Jones? I hope Lujan knocks this fool out cold!
                    Lujan's last fight, he whooped Melligan after doing fairly well. Either Melligan pooped out or broke down mentally because Lujan was toying with him..... got jones over Lujan though.... but not an easy win

Comment

Working...
                    X