Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Demand This Fight: Lucian Bute v. Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol at this **** again, Bute at 168 would have every advantage including speed.

Comment

I want to see Martinez call out Bute so I can have a laugh. Martinez said he'd give Pavlik a rematch or try to fight Margarito. Doesn't seem Martinez wants to be fighting a big guy with skills any time soon. Bute would crush him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        looks...............
        haha good one

Comment

I like the fight but Sergio is barely a Middleweight so I don't see it happening ever.

Comment

If Martinez went up to 168 and beat Bute, then I'd call Martinez one of the greatest boxers ever in this sport. It's just really not realistic, I know how good Bute is and how underrated he is by some people on here. Bute is no stepping stone for no one.

Comment

**** it, Bute is over rated anyways. Throw him in with a slick fighter and let's see how he performs. LOL If Pacquiao could move up in weight and dominate why not Sergio?

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
                **** it, Bute is over rated anyways. Throw him in with a slick fighter and let's see how he performs. LOL If Pacquiao could move up in weight and dominate why not Sergio?
                Difference being is that Manny Pacquiao didn't move up that much in weight, and he is also in the lower weight classes where they punch alot lighter compared to the super-middleweights. When Manny was fighting at 130-135 wasn't he coming in fight night around 145? He was big for those weight classes. And then when Manny moved up weight he still weighs about 145-149 fight night!

Comment

No way, let Martinez fight paul williams and the rest of the 154 pounders...Dwyer is usually on point with his boxing, but he's totally out of line here

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                    That fight was competitive at times you ******. So go back to sucking Dwyers dick.
                    Man you so ****in ******ed! I don't give a **** about Dwyer!
                    I picked Martinez before this fight, You didn't!
                    You said he sucked and was over rated and that Kelly was gonna KO him,
                    No you think he is god!
                    ****in noob!
                    You don't know anything about boxing

Comment

Nah this fight won't happen. Bute is too big

I hope Martinez stays at Middleweight though.

Although I would like to see him whoop Margocheato

Comment

Working...
                      X