Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you dont like Camron then Suck my Dry, bruised, scarred, over Masturbated Wiener

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
    Camron is weak, average and unimportant... No ****
    not on the internet. on most hip hop message boards, hes a big deal. people at sohh are big fans, and most at allhiphop.com are cam fans.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
      Cam has as much if not the most swag in the ****in hip hop game...

Not only am i lookin forward for the album, but hes droppin a short movie too. "The Bakery"
      Check it out.

Cam is hitting all the bases, hes going 110% right now

this promotional campaign hes doing is one of the best i've seen. every two weeks hes got new samples of future songs, and new videos from the movie.....its keeping the fans excited.

Comment

I dont like Cameron, but I aint goin anywhere near another man's penis.

Not happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Real Mac Daddy View Post

"Banks, I dont know what the **** you rapping bout...We don't understand them big azz words in the south"

:dry:
          hahahahaha

Dog, I don't even listen to rap music. I just thought the title of the thread was funny. You're the one being a dick rider and ****. Got Cam's on your avatar and sig and saying that if anyone one dislikes Cam to suck your dick.

Comment

Originally posted by TheValentinoKid View Post
            hahahahaha

Dog, I don't even listen to rap music. I just thought the title of the thread was funny. You're the one being a dick rider and ****. Got Cam's on your avatar and sig and saying that if anyone one dislikes Cam to suck your dick.
            Do me a favor, dog, dont do me no favors

nah im just playin, I apologized to everyone for the thread title already. You made a really good point, but I dont actually feel this way. I only said it for "shock" purposes. If you dont like Cam, thats fine with me. Im sure theres other things that I like that you dont like, and Im sure theres things you like that I dont like.

Comment

Working...
            X