No announcement yet.

USA boxing national championships 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA boxing national championships 2013

Does anyone know when the 2013 tournament will be held? I know it's all F'd up, but I was wondering if they have set any dates. I haven't been able to find anything. We're not having a regional tournament. I know it's going to be open entry so everyone's gonna have to pay their own way to get there. Any other info would be appreciated.

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
    Does anyone know when the 2013 tournament will be held? I know it's all F'd up, but I was wondering if they have set any dates. I haven't been able to find anything. We're not having a regional tournament. I know it's going to be open entry so everyone's gonna have to pay their own way to get there. Any other info would be appreciated.
    What??? Just you or everybody? What happened?

Comment

its gonna be late april until early may

Comment

I know the mid Atlantic isn't and our president said in the email he doesn't think anyone is.

Comment

How about flipping that pic upside down playa

Comment

By the way what you mean there will not be a regional tournament? Aren't they having the gloves this year regional, then state, then national?

Comment

I'm talking about for the USa Boxing tournament... The golden gloves is different and that's on as scheduled... Normally this month we'd be having the mid Atlantic tournament this month to get champions to send to nationals in Colorado Springs... Since everything was screwed up they cancelled the LBC tournaments and are just letting people enter individually. The LBCs aren't sending teams...USA boxing just hasn't announced dates for the tournament yet.

Comment

I called USA boxing today and they said march 30-April 6 in Spokane, Washington. That solves that. Straight from the horse's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                X