Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rewatched Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3....Manny has no shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be a great fighter everytime these two step in the ring.
    I think this fight will show how much Pac has slowed. Marquez will always give him trouble.

Comment

This fight will show how unmotivated Pac is

Comment

Ohh so many replays it's getting a bit old. I had Marquez winning the second fight much easier than the third.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
          The most stupid thing i've read in a while, this is like "mayweather is GOAT" level stupidity. "peeleft:

really, why do you think that?

Comment

as long as Uncle Bob's judges are there Pac can count on a decision win lol lol lol

Comment

yeah last time were expecting pac to run over jmm...going into the fight it's a mismatch. now pac has no shot of winning..

marquez will knock him out....

But i don't wanna hear any excuses if pac wins or knock him out..

Comment

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
                yeah last time were expecting pac to run over jmm...going into the fight it's a mismatch. now pac has no shot of winning..

marquez will knock him out....

But i don't wanna hear any excuses if pac wins or knock him out..
                I also don't want to hear excuses how Marquez is a drug cheat...oh wait.....

Comment

Marquez is 97 years old. PAC has a great chance. I've given Juan all three fights, but you never know with Arum running things. He needs Pac to win so he can try to feed him to a young gun in hopes of him taking his place when the time comes. Juan needs a ko for a draw.

Comment

Only floyd needs drug bs testing...

pac don't care if you take gasoline etc.. he will fight you..

Comment

Originally posted by THE DESTROYER View Post
                      Only floyd needs drug bs testing...

pac don't care if you take gasoline etc.. he will fight you..
                      they still drug test them regardless, floyd fans somehow interpret no OSDT as "NO DRUG TESTING" at all, but I guess it's self explanatory with their agenda and all.

Comment

Working...
                      X