• Show
Clear All

Hauser over this fukin clown

Comment

Originally posted by LEATHERF8CE View Post
      Hauser over this fukin clown
      Gimmie my monay!

Comment

Just to add that was a great assessment of the fight, a really good one. Round 7 was also the round in which I saw it all shift in Bradley's favor.

Hauser - Then, in my eyes (and also in the eyes of all three judges), the momentum of the fight changed. --- speaking on round 7.

Round 7, clear Bradley round in my opinion. Sadly enough this was the same round Jim Lampley used to expose all three judges on the show The Fight Game. Instead he ended up exposing himself as extremely bias.

Hauser gave 5 of the last 6 rounds to Bradley, no argument here, round 7,10,11,12 were clear Timothy Bradley rounds, round 9 could have also gone to Bradley, so it's understandable.

Comment

Amazing assessment on the fight. Hauser knows his stuff, pac turds picking and choosing once again

Comment

What's also funny is how PAC Stan's praised Brian Kenny for his interviews with Mayweather on espn ... But weren't too happy with the way he called the pacquiao - Bradley fight ( Top Rank feed ) (hint).... He scored it for Bradley

Comment

What a great writer he is.

Comment

I don't have an issue with anyone who thinks Manny won the fight. But a blowout? Hell nah. That was a close fight and it was Bradley who closed strong.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  I don't have an issue with anyone who thinks Manny won the fight. But a blowout? Hell nah. That was a close fight and it was Bradley who closed strong.
                  initially the first time around i scored it 10-2 for pac, because at first glance it looked to be a blowout, but the 2nd and 3rd time watching it, i got 8-4, MAYBEEEEEEE 7-5, for pac.

i do still stand with the opinion that pac won this fight...

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    What's also funny is how PAC Stan's praised Brian Kenny for his interviews with Mayweather on espn ... But weren't too happy with the way he called the pacquiao - Bradley fight ( Top Rank feed ) (hint).... He scored it for Bradley
                    May Emanuel rest in peace, but he made some comments that alluded to the fight being extremely close, he took the neutral stance, didn't seem to want to challenge Lamply. At the time it angered me that he did not open up on the matter. Of course I genuinely believed that he had Pacquiao winning, fight could have gone either way, but he analyzed that fight better than every other clown on the broadcast. Can't find the full fight video online to post it on here, but he brought up how successful Bradley was in the second half and said "Pacquiao still did enough to win", does it get any more obvious than that?

Comment

it's either a draw or 7 -5 pac for me but to say pac dominated bradley is hilarious bradley started slow in a rematch i think he fixes that error.

bradley is a great fighter and he showed the world that.

Comment

Working...
                      X