NBC: George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin case

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
    Dude, what?
    Nevermind, just assumed you were talking about me getting banned.

Comment

I'm talking about Zimmerman you thick ****s.

Comment

I got that now, bro!

Comment

im staying my ass on NSB today

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            An innocent man would act that way if he felt his life was threatened. This is just another case of black people jumping the gun and just reacting out of race. Kind of the same thing when Obama got elected and black people that didn't give a crap about any election prior to this one, "had to come out and make a difference".
            For what? Because I said black people overreacted by not letting justice be served? Wouldn't you say putting a bounty over the head of an innocent man overreacting?
            another white guy who just doesnt get it. jumping the gun? do you know how many times black men get screwed over by the justice system? obama? wtf???? Its ok for white people to vote for white presidents every single presidential election but you have a problem with black people voting for the first president that's not white?

bounty? GTFO with that bull crap. That bounty crap has been used nefariously by zimmerman bigot zealots such as yourself in order to somehow curry favor and garner sympathy for a murderous scumdouchebag. lmfaooo at the new black panther party bounty as some all powerful seal team six killers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak Sauce
              Why do black people not care when blacks kill blacks (which happens WAY more often) but then they form massive protest groups when a non black kills a black? Same with Al Sharpton and their entire posse of clowns?
              Ive never killed anyone. Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
                another white guy who just doesnt get it. jumping the gun? do you know how many times black men get screwed over by the justice system? obama? wtf???? Its ok for white people to vote for white presidents every single presidential election but you have a problem with black people voting for the first president that's not white?

bounty? GTFO with that bull crap. That bounty crap has been used nefariously by zimmerman bigot zealots such as yourself in order to somehow curry favor and garner sympathy for a murderous scumdouchebag. lmfaooo at the new black panther party bounty as some all powerful seal team six killers.

Hey hey... chil out with the "another white guy" crap...

We're not doing racial posts in here or you can bounce.

Comment

Yes, I have a problem with people voting strictly on race. Majority of those first time voters had zero knowledge about Obama's policies but still found it in their hearts to come out for the very FIRST time and vote for him. You'd be naive if you believe they didn't vote for Obama strictly because he was black.

And maybe this new black panther party isn't the strongest, I have no idea but what I do know is if my life was in danger I'd skip town. Especially after the things I heard going around in the black communities in florida. Maybe majority of them wouldn't of done anything but with all the backlash I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable at my normal residence.

Comment

An innocent man would act that way if he felt his life was threatened. This is just another case of black people jumping the gun and just reacting out of race. Kind of the same thing when Obama got elected and black people that didn't give a crap about any election prior to this one, "had to come out and make a difference".
                    For what? Because I said black people overreacted by not letting justice be served? Wouldn't you say putting a bounty over the head of an innocent man overreacting?

im still not done with your unchecked bigotry check.

black people jumping the gun?

What about when white people jump the gun?

CHECK THE JUMPING THE GUN SCOREBOARD CHECK.

WHITE PEOPLE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION.

Comment

im still not done with your unchecked bigotry check.

black people jumping the gun?

What about when white people jump the gun?

CHECK THE JUMPING THE GUN SCOREBOARD CHECK.

WHITE PEOPLE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHEAD OF THE COMPETITION.

Don't forget your sunglasses when you're on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                      X